Richlands @Union

Duke2015

If I can leave this game without thinking what if we didn't have this flag or that turn over, regardless of out come I will be happy.  But I have to bet on this D after looking down that 1st string line when we scrimmaged Belfry.  Belfry had some monsters.  If the Blue's dig down and play with their hearts they will be very hard to beat.

My wife and I are planning on going if she can get out of school early enough,  so I hope to be able to meet up with some of you also.  I was suppose to meet up again with Ryan and Razor at the GC game,  but I got there a little later than I planned.  

Razor,  I'll try to call you when I get there and find out where you guys are meeting up at.............if I don't get lost in the big crowd.....lol

That's what friends are for BigRHS.....lol

Ryan can take care of it.

Why thanks Razor,  that's awfully nice of you to get Ryan to pay it....lol  Ryan being a college student should have all kinds of money to spend on the refs !  Just get another student loan Ryan....lol

I'll know tomorrow night whether I can make it or not. Wouldn't mind meeting some of you.

I have met Ryan once, at an All District band clinic in 06.

That was sooooooo long ago. Man I'm getting old.

Why thanks Razor, that's awfully nice of you to get Ryan to pay it....lol Ryan being a college student should have all kinds of money to spend on the refs ! Just get another student loan Ryan....lol

I'm made of money, didn't you know? Haha.

That was sooooooo long ago. Man I'm getting old.

OLD........your getting old,  Ryan you are just a pup........a big pup,  but still just a young pup.....lol      Now me on the other hand,  I'm an old geezer !

Looking forward to meeting anyone who is up for it.. Just hope a select few of you walk away with the L Friday night only... feel free to go 9-1 :)

Well,  what kind of attitude is that....lol !  If you were truly a good host,  you would allow us to have the win.......especially after the way you treated us last year !  See,  we were a good host and you guys got to travel back home with the win,  I think it's only fair if you return the favor !

Well,  what kind of attitude is that....lol !  If you were truly a good host,  you would allow us to have the win.......especially after the way you treated us last year !  See,  we were a good host and you guys got to travel back home with the win,  I think it's only fair if you return the favor !

Okay okay how about this... You get the W but we get the power points?

Okay okay how about this... You get the W but we get the power points?

Well,  at least we're working on a compromise,  that's more than Brady and Goodell are doing.....lol,   by the way,  we're bringing an air gauge with us to check those footballs down there....lol ! 

Well, at least we're working on a compromise, that's more than Brady and Goodell are doing.....lol, by the way, we're bringing an air gauge with us to check those footballs down there....lol !

Well Gah.. Now I have to destroy my cell phone. See you all Friday evening..

I think Richlands wins this game in the trenches. I think our offensive and defensive lines has the edge.

Then of course secondly........the next key will be our dbs against Unions amazing recievers. I don't think Unions qb is going to have a lot of time to go through three or four progressions.

We do have depth at the skill positions and would love to know if a lot of Unions players play both ways. Our guys do rotate in and out frequently.

I love how this thread has gone !

The Union fans believe in their team and believe they will win, and the Richlands fans believe in their team and believe the Blues will win, and both have legitimate arguments to support that ! We have had a little fun with each other, but have kept it very respectful and that's the way it should be !

It is also like this between the GC and Richlands fans, a lot of mutual respect. That is very unusual between two fan bases that have had such hotly contested games.

But a little pot stirring can still be fun once in a while...lol

I heard that one of Union's "Athletes" that is a 2 way starter and very important to the Union program got in to some trouble and will miss several games. If this is true, the blues will take it by at least 2 tds. Honestly I'd like to see it by more!

I heard that one of Union's "Athletes" that is a 2 way starter and very important to the Union program got in to some trouble and will miss several games. If this is true, the blues will take it by at least 2 tds. Honestly I'd like to see it by more!

That happened before the season started. Everyone is back and ready.

Bristol Herald Courier

The brief history of Union vs. Richlands

On Friday, Union and Richlands come into their fifth meeting with high hopes and highly touted teams in the VHSL 2A West race.

articles 

http://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/the-brief-history-of-union-vs-richlands/collection_63476730-501d-11e5-ac22-c3d2c8e96747.html