Scores 10/1/15-10/2/15

rvtne216

Abingdon 57

Graham 47  FINAL

Graham's broadcaster was running his mouth so much at the end, he missed the last TD...

He had to be drunk tonight.  He dang near started a fight with the Abingdon announcers, did nothing but talk crap about how Abingdon wasn't any good and that Richlands would beat them by 35 and that they only had two decent players, and complained about the refs the entire fourth quarter.  Then he started getting sappy at the end and talking about the shooting in Oregon and how people complain about having a bad day when they don't know what a bad day is...that was when Graham scored the last TD and he didn't realize it until Graham was kicking-off with 0:00.2 left in the game...shaking my damn head...

Richlands 45, Bluefield 30 (HC-L)

Abingdon 57, Graham 47
Tazewell 27, Marion 7
Central 46, Grundy 6  (HC-L)
Ridgeview 16, Gate City 14
J.I. Burton 58, Eastside 12 (HC-W)
Va. High 45, Chilhowie 22
Harlan Ind. (KY) 44, Rye Cove 0 

WV AAA #1 Cabell Midland 49, KY AAA #1 Belfry 7
Pikeville 56, Hazard 28
Jenkins 42, Phelps 20 (THUR)

Chapmanville beats Mount View 39-6

Princeton goes to 4-2, defeats Liberty 22-16

Gary Thompson Retweeted

This is Richlands first win over Bluefield inside Mitchell Stadium since 1998. #RichlandsFootball #HCFH

great state

"

Abingdon 57

Graham 47  FINAL

Graham's broadcaster was running his mouth so much at the end, he missed the last TD...

He had to be drunk tonight.  He dang near started a fight with the Abingdon announcers, did nothing but talk crap about how Abingdon wasn't any good and that Richlands would beat them by 35 and that they only had two decent players, and complained about the refs the entire fourth quarter.  Then he started getting sappy at the end and talking about the shooting in Oregon and how people complain about having a bad day when they don't know what a bad day is...that was when Graham scored the last TD and he didn't realize it until Graham was kicking-off with 0:00.2 left in the game...shaking my damn head... "

Sounds like he had a fun drive to Abingdon.....lol

Abingdon 57

Graham 47  FINAL

He had to be drunk tonight.  He dang near started a fight with the Abingdon announcers, did nothing but talk crap about how Abingdon wasn't any good and that Richlands would beat them by 35 and that they only had two decent players, and complained about the refs the entire fourth quarter.  Then he started getting sappy at the end and talking about the shooting in Oregon and how people complain about having a bad day when they don't know what a bad day is...that was when Graham scored the last TD and he didn't realize it until Graham was kicking-off with 0:00.2 left in the game...shaking my damn head...

Sounded a little Tipsy to me. Unbelievable.....

R. Jordan (13 carries, 164 yards), R. Bradley (4 TD passes, 1 TD run) and J. Sewell (6 catches, 149 yards, 3 TDs) led the way for VA High

An @earlneikirk photo gallery from Virginia High's #HCFH win over Chilhowie. #VHSL http://www.heraldcourier.com/sports/virginia-high-snaps--game-skid/collection_05cb49a6-6976-11e5-a640-9701eff2cbbd.html â€¦ pic.twitter.com/bVQWznJxNl

CQW-ndeWoAAUarm.jpg

great state

No. 46-6 final. I'd say Grundy ended up with -50 yds rushing (maybe more). Tough night for the Wave,but they played hard and never quit (just got victimized by some huge plays by Mullins)

Even if you call it subpar we will take the win!!!

Blues hurt themselves with turnovers

Collier and Reed are good players for the Beavers

I thought #5 was the best football player Bluefield had I never caught his name. h only had a couple of carries and a reception but played a good game at line backer