FB UPDATES - PLAYOFFS Round 1 2015

trublue

Perhaps someone should point out to UVAObserver that the Pulaski loss, to a Amherst team that got easily handled last week by 2A Appomattox, wasn't a surprise. Giles beat Pulaski by 9 in their preseason benefit game.

Congratulations to all the area schools who won tonight.  AHS, Richlands, Graham all won....not sure on everyone else since I just signed on.  Was at the Abingdon game and it was a very good one.... Too much drama for me but I'll take an ugly win any day.  Hope that Derrick Yates is ok......he really took a hard shot to the head.

I can only speak for me, but I am grateful to have sports to take my mind off some of the tragic events that are taking place today.  

Big Congrats to all the teams that won tonight but especially to, of course my Blues on a complete dominate win, and to Abingdon on a great win in overtime !

Really happy for the Graham kids for their win, me & Ryan Razor told them on VA preps that Graham was dangerous and they proved us right ! Really good come from behing win for Honaker too !

Dang, I've said it several times, but I love high school football playoffs, but the events in Paris sure keep life in perpective as too what really is important in life. A lot of innocent people lost their lives and family members have lost loved ones to nothing but pure evil.....just sad !

Sorry to get off of football, but just had that on my mind.

I can't believe our fans stepped out on the boys this way!

Only the second game I've been to this year. got there after halftime, due to my son's little league team football party. Most of the scores I saw was big plays, especially for PH. During this mass exodus I'm thinking where are they going, big play TD and onside kick and it's a game. Just about pulled it out. Those "fans" should be ashamed. This team is a heck of a team and deserved their support til the end. I saw supporters from other schools staying after the home fans had left, John Battle, and Eastside.