FB UPDATES-3rd Round PLAYOFFS 11-27/28-2015

trublue

Fuente is a great offensive guy.  I still wonder about Foster staying though.  It shocks me and fully expected him to go elsewhere.

Mike Barber Retweeted Brett McMurphy

#Hokies spokesman and Bud Foster's agent both decline to comment on this report, but ... looks like a done deal.

great state

Trust me, I hope it works out for Tech. I'm a diehard Vol, but still pull for Tech...except next Sept.

I've just seen too many coaches get on the bigger stage and fall flat. I thought they might pursue Les Miles if and when LSU lets him go.

You got to be kidding? VT don't have the money Miles would want....and i'm a VT fan but he could do better than VT if he wants to continue to coach

I love the hire

Spartans up 20-7 over Champe after a missed PAT. 1:54 left in the first half. Salem D needs to come up big. Champe QB is explosive.

Poquoson's Coccimiglio's 43 yard FG attempt blocked. Phoebus 7, Poquoson 7 w 1:43 left in half ttp://www.dailypress.com/sports/highschool/dp-spt-live-updates-from-phoebus-and-poquoson-football-at-2-p-m-on-saturday-20151127-post.html â€¦

great state

WDBJ7 FFE Retweeted

Radford scores on a 17 yd Finley run and 2 point conversion good. Radford goes up 14-7 with 3:44 to go in the half.

Finley TD run has Radford up 14-7 on George Wythe. 3:44 left in 2nd. #hcfh #vhsl

great state

Spartans had 4 first half possessions. 3 ended in TDs. 1 ended in an INT after a beautiful pick on Tucker by the referee.

Champe has 4 first half possessions. 1 ended in a TD. 1 ended in an INT. 1 ended in a 4th down stop. 1 ended in a punt

Correction: Salem had 5 possessions including the knee they took to end the half.

great state