FB UPDATES-3rd Round PLAYOFFS 11-27/28-2015

trublue

HRVarsity Retweeted

Poquoson quarterback Trey Hicks powers into the end zone from a yard out, and the Islanders take a 7-0 lead on Phoebus. 10:13 2Q.

After one quarter: Burton leads galax 6-0. Galax has just 8 yards rushing. #hcfh

great state

Touchdown Glenvar. Daryl Manns with 7-yard run. PAT is good. Union 14, Glenvar 7 with 11:22 to play in the 2nd. #CoalfieldFB

HALF South County 7, Robinson 3.

Trey Hamlin's kickoff return for a TD is called back on a hold, the Phoebus fans aren't happy with the call.... http://fb.me/20oAEioPs

10:02 left in the half: Phoebus returns the kickoff for a TD only to have it called back on a penalty. Poquoson 7, Phoebus 0

great state

Wright to a wide open Hamlin for 56 yard TD pass for Phoebus. Phoebus 7, Poquoson 7 w 5:24 left in half

http://www.dailypress.com/sports/highschool/dp-spt-live-updates-from-phoebus-and-poquoson-football-at-2-p-m-on-saturday-20151127-post.html â€¦

Dougie Peoples 8 run for Galax, which takes a 7-6 lead at Burton, mid 2nd

great state

Those on Twitter and other social media criticising the Fuente hire simply don't know a damn thing about football. Home run hire for Babcock if true!

Trust me, I hope it works out for Tech. I'm a diehard Vol, but still pull for Tech...except next Sept.

I've just seen too many coaches get on the bigger stage and fall flat. I thought they might pursue Les Miles if and when LSU lets him go.