My 2 Cents

cowboysnskynyrd

I've been a reader here for sometime, signed up not to long ago and have only single digit posts. One thing I really like about this forum, other than reading about SWVA Sports, is when a poster becomes arrogant they are called out quickly. (Yes, I've been reading about the hammer) I'm not the grammar police or a keyboard gangster and I don't personally care too much for anyone who is. I'll have to say it's refreshing how 99% of everyone on here gets along, can have a civilized conversation, joke and kid around. Nothing wrong with different opinions, that's the definition of disagree. It just seems to be handled smoothly in most cases here. To anybody else that just so happens to be new here, #1 There's a lot of sports knowledge and information on this forum. #2 The 1%'s that usually ruin forums, well they fade away like a squeaky fart. That is unless the hammer gets them first. So with that, hello, may know some of you, may meet some of you down the road.

I am dead serious when I say that this forum, when compared to any other, is Nirvana.  Sarcasm, wit, nuance and hyperbole all have a place here alongside truth, veracity, sincerity and dogged "homerism".  GMan is very, very good as the "Overlord".   The content here is second to none. 

Welcome cowboysnskynard.  I hope you have as much fun here as I have had! 

I am dead serious when I say that this forum, when compared to any other, is Nirvana. Sarcasm, wit, nuance and hyperbole all have a place here alongside truth, veracity, sincerity and dogged "homerism". GMan is very, very good as the "Overlord". The content here is second to none.

Welcome cowboysnskynard. I hope you have as much fun here as I have had!

I actually clicked like on a post Bob made.....I must be sick.

In a dark place, you have found yourself.  You must unlearn what you have learned, young padawan.  But all is not lost for in the distant future, in a county far, far away, you will come to understand the genius that is Bearcat Bob... 

That site has nowhere to go but up...it cannot get any worse. Politically correct, boring, and overly moderated.  Maybe if they keep lurking around here,  someone over there will figure out how to run a website...but GMan should get a stipend.

Oh, when I'm talking about the "site", I'm never talking about the message boards.

Sorry for your confusion.

I would insult you but the sad truth is that you are not bright enough to notice. On the vague chance that you did get it, I am sure that my intellectual prowess would end up as uncredited content on that laugher of a "message board" contained within the "site" that was vacuous enough to hire a real "rod".  

Now either SHOCK me with something intelligent or original...or go back to the sandbox.

I would insult you but the sad truth is that you are not bright enough to notice. On the vague chance that you did get it, I am sure that my intellectual prowess would end up as uncredited content on that laugher of a "message board" contained within the "site" that was vacuous enough to hire a real "rod".  

Now either SHOCK me with something intelligent or original...or go back to the sandbox.

THAT is the best you got?

I've been physically threatened five times on the job and been actively stalked before.

Eight-grade patter from anonymous internet man doesn't even crack my 50.  Keep doing you though, I love the angry troll routine.

THAT is the best you got?

I've been physically threatened five times on the job and been actively stalked before.

Eight-grade patter from anonymous internet man doesn't even crack my 50. Keep doing you though, I love the angry troll routine.

I had a 6'4" Aryan Brotherhood client curse me out in court, all while literally shaking because he wanted to cold cock me so badly and his shackles tied to his legs wouldn't let him.

His charges? 3 counts of battery on law enforcement.

Little else truly scares me anymore.

See what happens to a good thing when "rod" appears?  

Seems your paranoia is in line with these lyrics:

The more I want in, the more I want in

The less I know, the less I know

But I'm forgotten, I'm forgotten

I'll be alone, I'll be alone, I'll be alone

With everybody watching me

Watch out for those scary keyboard commandos you perceive as lurking in the shadows.  But I doubt that you have anything to worry about; you are not that important, talented, provocative or entertaining...as evidenced by that ghost town of a message board over which you have domain 

See what happens to a good thing when "rod" appears?  

Seems your paranoia is in line with these lyrics:

The more I want in, the more I want in

The less I know, the less I know

But I'm forgotten, I'm forgotten

I'll be alone, I'll be alone, I'll be alone

With everybody watching me

Watch out for those scary keyboard commandos you perceive as lurking in the shadows.  But I doubt that you have anything to worry about; you are not that important, talented, provocative or entertaining...as evidenced by that ghost town of a message board over which you have domain 

You gotta stop swinging for singles, anonymous internet angry man.

Go for the homer! Be politically incorrect. Dig your foot in at the plate and take a real shot.

My name? The message boards? And made up visits to your profile page?

giphy.gif

Let me see if I can help you out...

1. My mom just survived cancer (again). Tell me that you wish she would have died.

2. My ex's son with cerebral palsy who thinks of me as a father only won silver medals at the last Special Olympics. Call him a loser.

3. I visited France last year. Tell me that you wish I had gone to the Eagles of Death Metal concert.

I mean, really, try to say something that will be of consequence. I deserve it. After all, my website makes you feel all "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr" inside.

I sent an e-mail to vapreps last year inquiring about a writer position for the site and never got a reply...

I wrote a weekly blog all season with 2A West predictions.

Still holding that email and working on plans to talk to you. Had to get through the season and trying to work out some financial details before contacting you back.

Sorry that I've been slow on that.