Football game needed for 2017-2018 cycle.

MrSocko

He's clearly not going to answer it lol.

I'm really curious lol

He insinuated that Hurley would beat up on Tazewell the next few years even after Hurley is losing their backfield after this year.

Tazewell is going to have a ton of talent coming through in the next 2-4 years if they can keep them all at home.

I didn't insinuate anything, by the way, how did Tazewell manage to hold on to Harris?  This years team could compete against a lot of 2A teams but not Richland's Union, Graham Giles or Abingdon. This year they could give Tazewell a good game, next year I just don't know, I am not good a predicting what is a year or 2 down the road.

I assume 1instripes is a Referee and if so you need not be. From that comment, it shows your bias toward some teams and fans.

in·sin·u·ate
inˈsinyəˌwÄt/
verb

1. 1.
    suggest or hint (something bad or reprehensible) in an indirect and unpleasant way.
synonyms: imply, suggest, hint, intimate, indicate

I didn't insinuate anything, by the way, how did Tazewell manage to hold on to Harris?  This years team could compete against a lot of 2A teams but not Richland's Union, Graham Giles or Abingdon. This year they could give Tazewell a good game, next year I just don't know, I am not good a predicting what is a year or 2 down the road.

Well finally admitting Hurley can't play with Richlands, Graham, Abingdon, Union, etc. Harris is a speedy back and Kitts is also an underrated player. If Hurley played Tazewell this season, I admit Hurley could play with them and some 2A schools. But they would have their hands full with Tazewell. Especially on Defense.

I'm shocked this thread is still open lol 

Why?  Everyone is being civilized except for one fool who took it too far and got the chair.  No need to erase an entire thread to get rid of a single problem, just get rid of the problem and let the thread live on...

billyidolrebelyell.jpg

Well, the Rebel_Yell, he got ten long days,

In the G-Man's chair, alone he'll stay,

In the Midnight hour, he ran his mouth,

Now in G-Man's chair, he'll have to pout.

Pout. Pout. Pout.

Man I can't believe you disabled Rebel_Yell for the Hurley vs. Grundy thread next week. I was actually looking forward to seeing him go ballistic in every post next week. Especially since it's Hurley's biggest game this season and he said he couldn't stand Grundy! Lol

honestjohn, that was more of a shot at Richlands pass happy offense than it was a shot at the quality of Hurleys RBs...

We put Howie at RB twice last night. One was a 70 yard TD and the other was a 40 yard run called back because Howie hurdled Collier while Mookie was standing straight up. Very impressive, but a penalty, nonetheless.

That could become something to watch in the playoffs.

We put Howie at RB twice last night. One was a 70 yard TD and the other was a 40 yard run called back because Howie hurdled Collier while Mookie was standing straight up. Very impressive, but a penalty, nonetheless.

I'm starting to think Mance could put Howie at the concession stand and he'd still somehow make big plays for Richlands! Lol

If he's in the backfield then you lose your best receiver on the outside. A good coach in the playoffs would know what's about to happen.

He'd make a hell of a decoy though.

If he's in the backfield then you lose your best receiver on the outside. A good coach in the playoffs would know what's about to happen.

He'd make a hell of a decoy though.

Ball actually has better hands. While you lose him as a WR, if you put him back there the defense is gonna have to make a choice to load the box or not. If they chose not to, Howie is gone. If they load it, I like Ball 1-on-1 with a CB. Plus you've got Collins and Booker, and Brown and Horn have shown they are good, too.

You won't see him full time as a RB, but it will be interesting to see how teams react to it in the playoffs.

Ball actually has better hands. While you lose him as a WR, if you put him back there the defense is gonna have to make a choice to load the box or not. If they chose not to, Howie is gone. If they load it, I like Ball 1-on-1 with a CB. Plus you've got Collins and Booker, and Brown and Horn have shown they are good, too.

You won't see him full time as a RB, but it will be interesting to see how teams react to it in the playoffs.

I would say put anyone back there with lowe at fullback.

I liked seeing James White in there as running back Friday against the Beavers.  Had at least 4 or 5 quality runs with good yardage.  Hope to see him out there more. 

I guess the highlight for me was seeing Chace Collins on the long TD run he made.  He put on the after burners and was gone.  Believe Reed didn't catch him until he fell across the goal line. This speed with a gimpy ankle--Wow!!!

Good to see Ball back also, I agree with Ryan--think he has the best hands of the receivers.  He proved that against Union. 

GO BLUES

LET'S FINISH