12:10 pm Castlewood @ Fort Chiswell

1:20 pm Ji Burton @ Fort Chiswell

2:30 pm JI Burton @ Grundy

3:40 pm Grundy @ Thomas Walker

4:50 pm Hurley @ Thomas Walker

6:00 pm Hurley @ Narrows

7:10 pm Narrows @ Riverview

8:20 pm Twin Valley @ Riverview

Will this scrimmage be this upcoming Saturday?

GC 21-7 over Volunteer. Starters didn't play much at all against Crockett. I'm not a big fan of having two 50 yard scrimmages happening at once. To be honest, I think it sux.

That's what Richlands jamboree will be tomorrow. Two games starting on each 40 and going in.

GC 21-7 over Volunteer. Starters didn't play much at all against Crockett. I'm not a big fan of having two 50 yard scrimmages happening at once. To be honest, I think it sux.

Not sure of the exact score from Abingdon vs Volunteer but it looked something like 35-14.  Versus David Crockett was much worse.  Gate City and Abingdon both were the dominant teams over the TN teams.  Was told before the scrimmage that GC and AHS would not scrimmage each other due to playing in the regular season.  I did notice they were quick whistle around any QB.  probably a good idea.

From what I observed you could tell the Va teams were in their first scrimmage and were starting to put the package together.  Naturally mistakes and corrections happened.  Although both GC and AHS looked happy to be playing against someone else other than beating on one another.  There were several fans sitting around me and commenting on mistakes and minor complaints about play calls, I just shook it and thought if these people were going to show up and think they were about to see either GC or AHS show up and execute in mid season form they might want to remember its was their first scrimmage.  Funny though and you kind of had to laugh.