Narrows at Graham.

futbolking

How does everbody see this playing out? 

Narrows has had some impressive wins and are my surprise team of the year.

Still don't think they have enough to upset Graham.  I'll say Graham, something similar to the Fort Game.  Graham will just have too many weapons.  I would like to see Cousin get a lot of carries in this game.

Looks like Graham will finish 1st or 2nd in the West and have at least 3, possibly 4 home games, if they are able to win their playoff matchups.

I hope to be watching football at Mitchell Stadium for another month, that would be awesome....that hasn't happened in a while.

I won't lie, I'm pulling for Amherst to knock off Appomattox, so Graham will be the #1 overall seed, if they can get buy Blaker and the rest of the Green Wave.

I know Galax destroyed Narrows a couple of weeks back and People's set a VHSL record 8 touchdowns.  I don't see Graham beating them that badly, I think Palmer will have his starters out in the 3rd or 4th quarter if it starts getting ugly......  but the Wave may keep the score down if they can run the ball consistently.

Peoples of Galax had 8 tds and over 400 yards rushing on them, Graham will do the same

Graham could very well do the same, but I don't think Palmer will run it up that bad, if given the chance.  Playoffs start next week and he probably won't leave the starters in, if they get up.  It would be good to get some snaps in for Allen at qb, if possible.

Best gameplan for Narrows would be to try to play ball control and keep it out of the hands of the G-Men

Once again, Graham has too many weapons for Narrows to handle. Graham will come in focused and most likely get this one over with rather quickly. When the season began I truly expected the G-Men to finish the regular season at best 7-3 but more likely 6-4. Truly a turn around and I have certainly enjoyed the ride.

Graham 45

Narrows 21

Once again, Graham has too many weapons for Narrows to handle. Graham will come in focused and most likely get this one over with rather quickly. When the season began I truly expected the G-Men to finish the regular season at best 7-3 but more likely 6-4. Truly a turn around and I have certainly enjoyed the ride.

Graham 45

Narrows 21

I really thought they would go 6-4 as well. Cooke and Allen have really come a long ways from last year. Allen made a catch against Fort over the middle that was a tough ball and he got hit pretty good. Last year I'm not sure that ball would've been caught. The O line has probably impressed me the most. They're not the biggest or the most physical but Austin has brought them a long ways. He did the same thing with last year's group as well. I look forward to seeing how far these young men can go.

If Amherst beats Appo. Which is a good possibility.. Graham would be the #1 seed and have potentially 4 home playoff games.

Lineplay from last season is definitely better... Got their rotations going good too. Defense and tackling has improved tremendously. They will be faster than any team they will potentially face in the playoffs.. Appo and Dab River will have athletes with speed. I can't imagine a faster team in 2A. If so. . I'd like to see them.

Anybody know how long Cooper and Allen will be out injured? Both are sidelined tonight.

Radio said Allen has a concussion. May be back next week.

Also said Cooper has a possible separated shoulder.. could ve out quite a while