Hurley/RR

Ballbanger

RR will be the toughest test for Hurley to this point. Which really tells the story, Hurley should be able to win this game by a good bit. If not they are in for a very short playoff run. RR will have a shootout with you no question and that's not how you beat Hurley. Hurley-36 RR-21

If Hurley is a legit title contender, its 54-14 or something even tho RR isn't a bad team. But Galax and GW will be routing their opponents in round one, Hurley should do same if they are expected to compete w those guys.

48-28 is my official guess.

If Hurley is a legit title contender, its 54-14 or something even tho RR isn't a bad team. But Galax and GW will be routing their opponents in round one, Hurley should do same if they are expected to compete w those guys.

48-28 is my official guess.

I think 48-28 is a good guess. Their defense has the tendency to go on autopilot at times.

I think 48-28 is a good guess. Their defense has the tendency to go on autopilot at times.

Agreed. RR isn't stopping Hurley's offense, but Hurley is prone to letting other teams score, esp after the half but I'm sure some of that is just knowing its gonna be a huge win regardless. It won't cost them in round one, probably two but that defense will have to show up against GW in a potential RD3 matchup. Can PM keep up with Hurleys offense? I don't know much about them except theyre 9-1 but the #6 seed. Pretty incredible how stacked 1A is at the top when a 10-0) team is #3 and a 9-1 team is only #6.

I won't bet against Galax coming out of 1AW again, wit GW right behind, but Hurley is a good squad. If they had the #2 and GW potentially had to go to the Cliff, Id think more of Hurley's chances.

Hurley is the favorite to win against Rural Retreat. I agree, but Rural Retreat will be no

Pushover over. Year in and year out, RR can play with the best. They usually are strong in

The line, and come at you with that veer offense.

Hurley will probably win, but RR may give them a game. Both teams can score some points, so

A high scoring game for both teams is to be expected. As stated earlier, if Hurley completely

Blows RR out, then that makes a statement as to how deep the Rebels could go into the post

Season. Best of luck to both teams.

RR is a good little team but Rural Retreat isn't the best team Hurley has faced this year. The score really doesn't indicate how well Hurley's defense played tonight. On to Parry McCluer next Saturday.

RR came to play my hats off to them there a tough bunch. Hurley D definitely played well and I noticed some changes that definitely made it better.

Great win by Hurley. The Cliff is a daunting place for visiting teams and I believe home field advantage will propel the Rebels past PM in round two. Not taking anything away from PM as I have a ton of respect for that program. This is just a year the Rebels have been waiting on and building up momentum, can't see them losing at home in round 2.