Richlands vs Graham?

Richlands Gang

Congrats to Graham on a great season and welcome back to the SWD next year !

Congrats to the Blues on a nice game and hope them Bears can find a way to beat Appo tomorrow so we can play another game at Ernie !  Go get em Union,  will be keeping up with the game and pulling hard for you guys !

Except for the 11 times they backed it up.

I'm not fond of the chest thumping style of the kids today, but it's not like they're mimicking the '90 Canes, either.

I was speaking only of their games with Richlands.

My friends from Graham speak very highly of the Graham players, so I'm not going to attack their character. But they do show questionable judgement. As I mentioned earlier, I fail to see the benefit of firing up the opposition.

Go get em Union, will be keeping up with the game and pulling hard for you guys !

The respect between these 2 programs not only on here, but facebook, twitterr feeds to and from each other, to the stands on football night. Never fails to amaze me.

Thank you, and congratulations on your win.

The respect between these 2 programs not only on here, but facebook, twitterr feeds to and from each other, to the stands on football night. Never fails to amaze me.

Thank you, and congratulations on your win.

You best believe you have a whole town pulling for you guys. The amount of respect between these two schools, given the great series and rivalry, makes me proud to be part of it.

I wanted to second what everyone has said in congratulating Graham. I said before the season that they were my dark horse, and they didn't disappoint. The atmosphere of that game last night was everything you could ever ask for. Both fan bases came out. Plenty of other fans came from other schools. I thought our fans were amazing when we were on defense. They played a role. Graham had a hard time hearing play calls and audibles.

Congrats to Graham again and welcome back to the SWD. Looking forward to battling you guys for the district crown again.

You best believe you have a whole town pulling for you guys. The amount of respect between these two schools, given the great series and rivalry, makes me proud to be part of it.

It's not only this week just for you to have a home game next week, but it's every week. We appreciate that. I was in Richlands last week, sporting a Bears shirt, stopped in a couple stores and had people comment "good luck in the playoffs". Absolutely, same to you.