Richlands vs Graham?

Richlands Gang

For Parsons: A quote from Greg Mance in today's BDT.

“Any time they touch the ball they are a threat to go to the house so offensively it is probably the most talent I have seen on a Graham team maybe ever and I have been here 20 years as a head coach. They have got so much speed. It reminds me of the old group of (Ahmad) Bradshaw, Paco (Jones), Reid Oakes, H.T. Mathews and that bunch, but I think this group is faster.â€[/size]

Just giving you a hard time, since you gave me such a hard time for saying the same thing.

Can't wait for this game to kick off tonight. Heard Graham may go deep into the play book tonight, hope it works out for them.

Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game and whoever the winner is, I hope they go on and represent SWVA well in the semis and finals.

Normally I would dismiss those statements as typical pre-game "Mance" speak ...but since my sole purpose in life is to annoy Old School Blue, I'm going to say that Coach Mance is never wrong; therefore, this is the fastest Graham team ever.

Someone please post a picture or two of the crowd on here tonight. Although I'm a Union fan, I will be following updates on this game tonight. BTW, is there a radio link? I won't be able to make it to Appomattox due to work but they have a live stream. I really want a title brought back to SWVA this year and I think any of these three teams have the potential. Good luck tonight and safe travels!!!

I saw on the VHSL website that there was a "cross-over for the state semifinals".  Does this mean the winner of the Graham-Richlands game doesn't play the winner of the Union-Appomattox game next week?

I saw on the VHSL website that there was a "cross-over for the state semifinals". Does this mean the winner of the Graham-Richlands game doesn't play the winner of the Union-Appomattox game next week?

You'd be correct. Graham would not know who it would play until Union/Appomattox concludes tomorrow.