Virginia Championship Updates: 12/10/16

Deleted Account

Salem - 31

Dinwiddie - 27

FINAL

May yet another state title for Salem gently ease the colossal butthurt they all have for 1992.

Shame that 1 year of whining makes the haters remember the Spartans lol. Salem by far has been the standard bearer for high school football in the state for many moons (this one is #8). I guarantee most Spartan fans or players on this squad haven't given 1992 a thought

Shame that 1 year of whining makes the haters remember the Spartans lol. Salem by far has been the standard bearer for high school football in the state for many moons. I guarantee most Spartan fans or players on this squad haven't given 1992 a thought

Which makes it all the more dumbfounding that a great many Salem fans constantly piss and moan over 1992. Salem has been THE program in 4A/D4 in my lifetime, yet that 1 game...

Enlighten me please-Richlands -Salem 1992.Is it true that Dennis Vaught and Willis White had an intense dislike  for each other?

It was the cleatgate scandal. Salem cried because Richlands beat them with "illegal cleats"

So I'm 4-2 so far in the finals....picked final score total of Richlands game at 52. I missed Blacksburg (congrats to them, though!) and Dinwiddie. Gwave, if you're out there....let me know how you're doing!

went 3-3 in the finals, missed Dinwiddie, Blacksburg and Oscar smith. Also went 52 for a final score lol Went Pit, Was, Ind, Sf, Sea and dal in the NFL... I think I'm up 1 going into the nfl

went 3-3 in the finals, missed Dinwiddie, Blacksburg and Oscar smith. Also went 52 for a final score lol Went Pit, Was, Ind, Sf, Sea and dal in the NFL... I think I'm up 1 going into the nfl

I went Pitt, Philly, Indy, San Fran, Green Bay, Dallas....so we have 2 different picks....philly/wash and Green Bay/Seattle. I have to win both games that we picked differently to have a chance.

I went Pitt, Philly, Indy, San Fran, Green Bay, Dallas....so we have 2 different picks....philly/wash and Green Bay/Seattle. With you being 1 up now. what happens if we split the games we picked differently? How does the tie get settled then?

There cannot be a tie if he is up 1 and you both have 2 different picks. He goes 2-0 and wins by 3; he goes 1-1 and he wins by 1; he goes 0-2 and you win by 1. This assumes no ties, in which no one wins.

I went Pitt, Philly, Indy, San Fran, Green Bay, Dallas....so we have 2 different picks....philly/wash and Green Bay/Seattle. I have to win both games that we picked differently to have a chance.

Co Champions? lol no idea to be honest

There cannot be a tie if he is up 1 and you both have 2 different picks. He goes 2-0 and wins by 3; he goes 1-1 and he wins by 1; he goes 0-2 and you win by 1. This assumes no ties, in which no one wins.

leave it to the UVA grad