Clinch Mountain Conference tournament

swva_havok_fan

Ignoring this guy above.. Slagle is good. Pretty good cut under his left eye and it swelled pretty quick. Shouldn't be any problem going forward.

That's good, an injury to him would've spelled doom for Union. Hope it goes down this weekend and he's 100% Tuesday.

Good luck to both teams, be nice if both C40 teams advance.

I know a nine point loss is never good, but Union sticking right there w GC @GC with Slagle missing big parts of the game going forward should boost confidence. If you can play well at GC, then your game translates everywhere.

Mac only had what, 19? Did Mitchell do a better job tonight?

Sorry, I like cat and mouse better. Union never was on top. To be nip and tuck you have to assume the position of winner at least once.

Richlands waiting on you injury free. See ya Tuesday.

Hope Slagle is ok. I rather both teams be 100% so we don't hear any excuses to why which team lost this coming Tuesday. I personally think Union is a better "team" without Slagle. Then again the refs helped Union big time tonight. If you disagree you're blind as the refs who called tonight's game.

I'm also glad Collier stepped up tonight. Union keyed on Mac and Zac and Collier hurt em under the basket. Not GC's prettiest win, but a win is a win especially vs a tough team you've done seen twice.