SEC Tournament.

Ryan4VT

It wasn't  meaningful for Richlands at all, nothing changes for them.  Great move to throw that game.   now they can focus their attention where it needs to be, on Union.  While Union is out their whacking around with Gate City, Richlands will be sharp practicing in the gym where Tuesday nights game will be played beating Union by 23.  Their first region win.   The SEC tournament means everything to 3 teams trying to earn a 2nd place region spot, but for Richlands it meant nothing (MEANINGLESS) , they did the right thing tonight.  The dumbest tournament ever put together.  Graham and Richlands didn't need to play again. 

It wasn't  meaningful for Richlands at all, nothing changes for them.  Great move to throw that game.   now they can focus their attention where it needs to be, on Union.  While Union is out their whacking around with Gate City, Richlands will be sharp practicing in the gym where Tuesday nights game will be played beating Union by 23.  Their first region win.   The SEC tournament means everything to 3 teams trying to earn a 2nd place region spot, but for Richlands it meant nothing (MEANINGLESS) , they did the right thing tonight.  The dumbest tournament ever put together.  Graham and Richlands didn't need to play again.

GC didn't beat Union by 23 @GC, but Richlands will? I wouldn't be shocked at all if Blues won, but a 25-point drubbing would be extremely shocking.

It wasn't meaningful for Richlands at all, nothing changes for them. Great move to throw that game. now they can focus their attention where it needs to be, on Union. While Union is out their whacking around with Gate City, Richlands will be sharp practicing in the gym where Tuesday nights game will be played beating Union by 23. Their first region win. The SEC tournament means everything to 3 teams trying to earn a 2nd place region spot, but for Richlands it meant nothing (MEANINGLESS) , they did the right thing tonight. The dumbest tournament ever put together. Graham and Richlands didn't need to play again.

I can proudly say, your a jackass.

Gate City has a very special player.....he will let a team hang around until they get close.   the game your speaking of is the game where he scored 47 points, he almost beat union by himself......he always shows up he just didn't have any teammates show up with him that night. him being Mac.

Richlands moved up two JV players and they saw playing time.  Does this sound like a move to make in a game your trying to win?  If you listened on the radio then you heard them talk about the two jv players they moved up. and Ryan4VT for the 40th time , your right I am not a richlands fan, just speak the truth as I see it.   Did you go tonight Ryan4VT?

It wasn't meaningful for Richlands at all, nothing changes for them. Great move to throw that game. now they can focus their attention where it needs to be, on Union. While Union is out their whacking around with Gate City, Richlands will be sharp practicing in the gym where Tuesday nights game will be played beating Union by 23. Their first region win. The SEC tournament means everything to 3 teams trying to earn a 2nd place region spot, but for Richlands it meant nothing (MEANINGLESS) , they did the right thing tonight. The dumbest tournament ever put together. Graham and Richlands didn't need to play again.

It was meaningful for Richlands. Now they won't get their 20 win season.

Richlands moved up two JV players and they saw playing time.  Does this sound like a move to make in a game your trying to win?  If you listened on the radio then you heard them talk about the two jv players they moved up. and Ryan4VT for the 40th time , your right I am not a richlands fan, just speak the truth as I see it.   Did you go tonight Ryan4VT?

Sure didn't. Had a reporting project that is due tomorrow and I needed to put some finishing touches on it. I listened, however.

They played 5 players tonight that will see ZERO action Tuesday night.

The starters were in until the final buzzer. from what I saw.  Was Phillips and Ball demoted to JV?  I was there I didn't listen to it on the radio....

futbolking I think they didn't want it to be to obvious, they made it look like they tried.  And to some degree I think they did.  I think they want Union to believe the wheels are falling off the program, they want them thinking like what local insight said about them , that they are "pure trash" This was not a big or a have to game for them.  They didn't lose a thing but gained a lot by losing.  One thing about it we will find out Tuesday night.  I'll be the one holding up the sign that says ; "Where are you at futbolking?"  It's a game that is already forgotten, It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't drive straight to Richlands and are in there practicing right now.  basketball is a very mental game and I feel like  you know that. And this head coach is one of the best at the mental aspect of basketball.   Now if the head coach puts jv players in the first half and plays 3 other players that played tonight I'll jump on the band wagon and say the wheels are falling off but if Union thinks their going to walk in that gym and not be in a basketball game , they will lose by 23 and I think that is what will happen............

spin.gif

The spin begins!

Richlands was all about this tourney last year. Now, they get upset when they try to get cute, and...

There's not a Richlands fan trying to "spin" this in any way. They got beat. The starters were in at the end and there were trying to win that ballgame. They wanted a 3rd shot at Graham. I have no idea how they got beat, but they did. Kudos to VHS.