Scrimmages

Hokiebird7

23 minutes ago, local_insight said:

2nd game Richlands vs Belfry. Belfry did not score on offense again. Richlands scored 3 times.  

No Heritage did not show. 

Don't know they would even agree to come....way too far for just a scrimmage...a ton of teams in the Lynchburg area they could go against instead of going over 3 hours for a acrimmage

1 minute ago, local_insight said:

Good grief who cares!!!!!!!! If you don't want to pay then don't go!

Oh trust me I didn't I was just trying to get clarification!!! Excuusseeee me

44 minutes ago, local_insight said:

2nd game Richlands vs Belfry. Belfry did not score on offense again. Richlands scored 3 times.  

No Heritage did not show. 

Thanks for the updates. 

One of the best jamborees or scrimmages was Pulaski. Back in the 80s and early 90s, they would call it the Pulaski "Grid o' Rama." Tazewell's, Graham, and Richlands were all there at least once. Salem used to be there, Fleming, and they even got the Hampton Crabbers there one year in the 80s. I remember watching this thing twice when I was at VT in college and Hampton scrimmaged Pulaski County. I don't know how good it is now, but that thing used to be a solid day of football that lasted all day. The one in Bristol had been around a long time also and many times, GC and Powell Valley were there with some solid teams, but the one in Pulaski was incredible the first time I saw it. They had a ton of teams there. 

On 3/3/2017 at 9:57 PM, local_insight said:

Now that I can post this without conflict. Which I'm sure this is no secret. Gate City will be loosing their superstar point guard. Via Oak Hill assistance which I shouldn't have named. Mac McClung will be offered scholarship to Oak Hill Academy where he will play his Senior year.

13 minutes ago, local_insight said:

Never said he was, I said I was told he was thinking of it. 

You better re-read your original post, which I have quoted here.

2 hours ago, mw0729 said:

Long long seasons for both Gate City and Volunteer!    Ugggggg

I will save my judgement till after they play Graham.Gate City 34 Volunteer 7.Fair passing team , some power runners , not much size or speed. Seen to get better the longer they played or Volunteer was getting  wore down I heard they were very young.Right now i would say 4-6 to 6-4.

Edited by gchs791
left some out