RESULTS Week 6 Top 10

Bearcat Dad

29 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Fixed this for you.

Fixed? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Lol

If, and this is a big if, the other 2D teams are gracious enough to allow Ridgeview to be Region D champs. I'll be on the Ridge cheering for you guys in the semi. I'll even bring my cowbell. 😋

1 minute ago, Union_Fan said:

Fixed? If it ain't broke, don't fix it! Lol

If, and this is a big if, the other 2D teams are gracious enough to allow Ridgeview to be Region D champs. I'll be on the Ridge cheering for you guys in the semi. I'll even bring my cowbell. 😋

I'll be there also know matter whose there but hopefully it's Union.  Looks like Chilhowie may be our best chance though.

9 hours ago, goose111874 said:

I'll be there also know matter whose there but hopefully it's Union.  Looks like Chilhowie may be our best chance though.

I know that PH is undefeated, but I don't think anyone but Galax will challenge Chilhowie on their way to Salem. And who knows what A and B have this year besides Riverheads.

Just now, EH31 said:

I’ve seen both. Wouldn’t be so quick to agree. 

Without question, Graham has the better athletes from 1-22.  But Graham isn’t right between the ears, and it doesn’t look like Graham’s making any big strides to make it that way.  Union is also undefeated against Graham in playoff competition since Union’s consolidation, and when we’re talking about 14-18 year old kids, that has more effect that it might in college or pro ranks.  It would be a good game, but were that to come up in a Pick-Em, I’d take Union.

3 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Without question, Graham has the better athletes from 1-22.  But Graham isn’t right between the ears, and it doesn’t look like Graham’s making any big strides to make it that way.  Union is also undefeated against Graham in playoff competition since Union’s consolidation, and when we’re talking about 14-18 year old kids, that has more effect that it might in college or pro ranks.  It would be a good game, but were that to come up in a Pick-Em, I’d take Union.

Union has some good athletes, nothing like Graham but there are some very athletic kids on the roster. Kids like Jenkins, Garrison, Rasnick, Falin are all pretty good athletes. Jenkins is a burner, he outran the entire MW defense for a long TD last night.