SWVA Sports 2019 Week 3 Poll Results

V-Cats

2 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

I only see two teams in front of Radford that they could potentially beat, with us being maybe one of them... so the Radford ranking is justified in my opinion.

Depending on how Abingdon looks, I'd argue only one and Ridgeview/Radford is probably a good game. 

Graham, who everyone says may be better this season, smacked Radford last year, Bluefield is obviously better, Pulaski is a powerhouse, and Abingdon/RV would be a good match up with Radford I believe. Sixth isn't absurd

16 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Depending on how Abingdon looks, I'd argue only one and Ridgeview/Radford is probably a good game. 

Graham, who everyone says may be better this season, smacked Radford last year, Bluefield is obviously better, Pulaski is a powerhouse, and Abingdon/RV would be a good match up with Radford I believe. Sixth isn't absurd

Hard to put Pulaski in front of Radford when Radford beat them in their benefit game! So if Pulaski is a “powerhouse”, then Radford is AEP! 

41 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

Hard to put Pulaski in front of Radford when Radford beat them in their benefit game! So if Pulaski is a “powerhouse”, then Radford is AEP! 

You can’t put any stock into a 7 on 7 or preseason scrimmage/benefit game. 

• GMan pinned this topic
57 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

You can’t put any stock into a 7 on 7 or preseason scrimmage/benefit game. 

Ok, but you guys know as well as I do that both teams try to beat each other, scrimmage or not! Radford would be my #4

51 minutes ago, Old Soul said:

Ok, but you guys know as well as I do that both teams try to beat each other, scrimmage or not! Radford would be my #4

I’m sure every player tried to win. But when you have those games you’re experimenting most of the time. Or at least that’s what’s Richlands does. A few drives of 1’s then a lot of mix and match to try and find backups. 

14 minutes ago, TwhscoachT said:

If pulaski is not #1 you're doing it wrong. Or you dont care about that end of the state.

This is as clear cut as it gets.

Bluefield is a Damn good team...not like they lost to montcalm last night....LB is legit and IMO would best Pulaski handily...but JMHO

13 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

I think I said IMO didn't I? Try watching teams instead of comparing scores

2 opinions differ not need to get defensive. Both have legitimate arguments one may be better than another.

Also please take away comparing scores. If it happens 95% of this boards respondents lose their legitimacy.

• GMan unpinned this topic