week 6 (Spring) sched. & updates

VHSLhelper

This will certainly make the playoff race more interesting. 

I know Graham's JV played Richlands JV yesterday. That could be something to consider as well. I'm not sure how often JV and Varsity players are together though.

23 minutes ago, -oo- said:

This will certainly make the playoff race more interesting. 

I know Graham's JV played Richlands JV yesterday. That could be something to consider as well. I'm not sure how often JV and Varsity players are together though.

Deadline for Regionals is April 17th.  Its an awfully tight window to come out of a 10 day quarantine (if thats the case) and play 2 playoff games before that date.  It will be an interesting next couple of weeks for sure.  Prayers to those affected by this virus.

I don't know how it works.  Is it something they can test and be cleared for?  So many days in quarantine?  What?

Ok so if friday doesn't happen for Graham or Tazewell and assuming they are clear to play next week...how does this affect the district standings?

3 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Deadline for Regionals is April 17th.  Its an awfully tight window to come out of a 10 day quarantine (if thats the case) and play 2 playoff games before that date.  It will be an interesting next couple of weeks for sure.  Prayers to those affected by this virus.

Is it still 10 days if other players test negative? Or do they alL quarantine for 10 days period? The Covid guidelines from CDC have changed but I wasn’t sure of TCPS policy? 

2 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I don't know how it works.  Is it something they can test and be cleared for?  So many days in quarantine?  What?

Ok so if friday doesn't happen for Graham or Tazewell and assuming they are clear to play next week...how does this affect the district standings?

My guess is Graham 1st & Tazewell 2nd since they beat Richlands. Who knows? 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Is it still 10 days if other players test negative? Or do they alL quarantine for 10 days period? The Covid guidelines from CDC have changed but I wasn’t sure of TCPS policy? 

Technically CDC has also said only 7 days needed so who knows what is followed.

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

My guess is Graham 1st & Tazewell 2nd since they beat Richlands. Who knows? 

Makes perfect sense but we have already had that conversation on here lol

So would they possibly delay the next Fri/Sat game until that Monday and have to play again either Fri/Sat?