Central @ Marion

The_Professor

1 hour ago, vols4life said:

Well,if it's even played. We were exposed to Rona lastweek..I'll leave it at that😡

Either way Central by 3 TDS

Chilhowies cases where after the game so Marion will still play as of right now. This will be the best competition wise has seen so far this year. Thats not saying much because Eastside and Lebanon have not impressed me so far. Wise is a very good well coached team but if they are looking ahead to Ridgeview it could be a good game. Marion has some good athletes out side that can make plays. I would not be surprised at all if this is Wise has to play to whole game in this one.  

44 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

Chilhowies cases where after the game so Marion will still play as of right now. This will be the best competition wise has seen so far this year. Thats not saying much because Eastside and Lebanon have not impressed me so far. Wise is a very good well coached team but if they are looking ahead to Ridgeview it could be a good game. Marion has some good athletes out side that can make plays. I would not be surprised at all if this is Wise has to play to whole game in this one.  

I still think Lebanon would beat Marion if they played, just my opinion. 

43 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

I'm with Jags here. Marion has the ability to make this a game for the first half, assuming Central's offensive scheme doesn't completely befuddle Marion defense. Again, I don't think Marion wins or even sniffs a victory in the 4th, but I stand by what I said last week: before the season is over, Marion will put a scare into a team that they shouldn't on paper.

1 minute ago, Pioneer said:

I still think Lebanon would beat Marion if they played, just my opinion. 

Lebanon did beat Marion in the spring so it fair to assume the same would happen again if they played just 6 months later. A lot has changed in 6 months though.. Most people look at the final score of the Chilhowie game and think that Marion has taken a step back from the spring considering they lost to the only school they beat in the spring which once again is fair to assume. What people that actually watched that game can tell you is Chilhowie got all the bounces that Chilhowie always gets at home tipped pass in the endzone caught for a TD by a kid laying on the ground, I pick in the 4th quarter when Marion was going to put the game away that was just a bad bounce of ball type a play. 2 holding calls on 3rd down that for the life of me I did not see when I rewatched the game on WCYB, most importantly a young QB and 4 athletic young receivers a running back that can actually see a hole and hit it hard an o line that is getting better week by week. As the season goes on this group will continue to get better and IF they can lay a good foundation this season next year all those dudes come back.