Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

What’s up with all the personal fouls? GMen need to clean that up. 

I feel like they had been doing much better compared to those first 2 weeks. Can't risk getting the penalty bug going into playoffs next week. The biggest enemy for Graham in the playoffs is penalties.

2 minutes ago, -oo- said:

I feel like they had been doing much better compared to those first 2 weeks. Can't risk getting the penalty bug going into playoffs next week. The biggest enemy for Graham in the playoffs is penalties.

I felt the same way. Hopefully, just a hiccup tonight and doesn’t become an issue in playoffs. It will cost them in a close game. 

Bluefield Researcher, Nice Touch bro!!  LMAOI  No, there isn't any distance to move the ball.  You were trying to help those officials out who basically wasted their time by going over, touching the football with one hand, and literally removing the hand without any movement of the ball!!! LMAO.  Marion with a gift there.  The play before had safety written all over it.  LOL.  Absolutely no way possible to move the ball back any further.  That was a nice touch BR.  

3 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Calling my shot now.  This is the SWVA team that will dethrone Appomattox.

That will be a tall task but I'm looking forward to Mitchell Stadium hosting them if Graham makes it that far. Graham's got a couple tough ones before they would meet up with Appo.

4 minutes ago, -oo- said:

That will be a tall task but I'm looking forward to Mitchell Stadium hosting them if Graham makes it that far. Graham's got a couple tough ones before they would meet up with Appo.

One game at a time now. Can not look forward 

6 minutes ago, starcityfootballfan said:

Stop this madness! Marion scored! 😅🤣😂

If I recall correctly, madness and Marion go hand in hand.  Well, if the place is still open.  Back in the day, Marion used to have themselves on he** of a funny farm over that way.

Just now, GilesDavis4321 said:

If I recall correctly, madness and Marion go hand in hand.  Well, if the place is still open.  Back in the day, Marion used to have themselves on he** of a funny farm over that way.

BINGO! You are correct ... and that was what I was implying! Bravo!

Congrats to the G-Men on a perfect 10-0 regular season.  Lots of football and Graham hasn't won the region yet, but if things go an predicted and what most think, Appo has its hands full coming to Bluefield.  I have a feeling Appomattox is going to be in a mess up there.  Don't know for sure, but my eyes tell me the obvious.  Appo is fantastic, but so is Graham.

6 minutes ago, CPF said:

First undefeated regular season since 1990.

When the season started I thought 7-3 likely ... 8-2 possibly! The surprise wins were over Union, Bluefield,  and Pulaski County.

Very proud of this group of young men! Every drive to the games has certainly been worth it!

Roanoke bound!