Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

20 minutes ago, foosballer said:

I would say lucky to get the ball, Central is very good at controlling the clock.

No doubt about that.  Tazewell's line will struggle on both sides of the ball, they will toss the ball around quite a bit against Central. I believe that Harris has a real shot at breaking the record.  Although, most likely in a losing cause.

8 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

93, if my count is correct.  9 to tie, 10 to get it outright.

That's alot I'd be willing to bet no one from Union has that in a career.  Maybe Mitchell but he played QB 1 season

9 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Jeighkob Cooper with 7, yes 7 touchdowns.  That's Hubbard's last game isn't it cause that most likely is going to knock Honaker out!

They would need help to make it. CW over Eastside or JIB over TW. 

23 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Yup 1998. No one was beating that team. 

A lot of people like to talk about that 1998 PV team, but I don't think that team would've beaten the 95 team. 

I remember the regional title game in 98 and Clintwood had the ball in a tie game in the 4th Qtr. Then in Clintwood fashion those days everything fell apart in a quickly and PV won. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Bradshaw gets most of the accolades but Clements can fly too. He’s got speed to burn. 

He's only a Sophomore too. If he hits the weight room he could be an even more special player!!

End of the 1st.

Graham - 35

Marion - 0

Unfortunately I don't think a running clock starts until the 2nd half.

However, yall know how much I love me some running clock, especially on Thursday games. Looks like we'll be home before 9 tonight boys. I'll actually be able to stay awake at work tomorrow.