Week 11 updates

VHSLhelper

Just now, #1BLUESFAN said:

That's old fashioned swva football Richlands drove the field 99 yards on all runs up the middle  for the td...

No offense but VA High is not very good upfront. If Blues hang on, I’m sure there are a lot of people who aren’t really shocked.  Sometimes a weak schedule catches up to you. 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

No offense but VA High is not very good upfront. If Blues hang on, I’m sure there are a lot of people who aren’t really shocked.  Sometimes a weak schedule catches up to you. 

I have said it since they played us and everyone thought I was crazy. 

On other notes, I think this should make Lee High coach of the year

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I would be one that is shocked.  Thought for sure Va High would win comfortably. 

So, looks like the Blues will now host Ridgeview, and their win forces Va High to play a vicious run team with a vicious offensive line on the road at Union.  It's almost like Richlands has beat Va High two times tonight.  Union is going to put a serious load of Lomax on Va High after watching the film of this game.