Playoff Updates - Week 3.

Real Sasquatch

8 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

I think Graham is the most balanced team i have seen this year. But they have a tough test tomorrow. 

I hope GMen can pass the test! It's different when you're playing a new opponent for the first time. I'm sure our coaches have prepared a great game plan and our boys are ready to execute it! 

7 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

They seem to be more one dimensional than past years. I think if you have a defense that can limit the run and Lawing from scrambling, and have a good enough offense and athletes to score they can be beaten. But is there a team that can do it? We'll see. 

Glenvar did a decent job of stopping the run and big plays. But just didnt have the offense. And that may be credit to Appos D.

I think Graham is the most balanced team i have seen this year. But they have a tough test tomorrow. 

Their QB dislocated his shoulder earlier in the season.  He has been back for a few weeks and he can beat you with his feet.  I dont think the passing game is all the way back with him.  But he seems to scramble and get to the edge very well.

4 minutes ago, BoBob said:

Appomattox is starting to click. 
Glenvar played like they always do, they competed extremely well and played tough. 

Sorry Graham fans but I’m a Ridgeview fan tomorrow. Would love to have a home game.

It's okay, we were all Glenvar fans today. It's only fair you return the favor. 😂

11 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

KW 20-0 over Nottoway, 2 minutes left in 1st. It's going to get ugly. 

Can't say that I didn't see that coming.  Claiborne & co. from KW are the real deal.  It's going to be an interesting couple of weeks in  2A very good teams coming out of each region.

Florida Class 8A 

Treasure Coast 14

Palm Beach Central 0

Half

It's currently 32 degrees in Kingsport, and 68 back home. There's a lot to be said for wearing shorts, sandals and maybe a light jacket for playoff football.