Appomattox/Graham II, Electric Boogaloo

Deleted Account

1 hour ago, Union_Fan said:

If I remember correctly, they practiced at J.I. Burton.

I personally think they should have called Princeton or maybe used Bluefield’s practice field if it’s true that they're practicing at Mitchell tonight. Just my two cents…

20 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I personally think they should have called Princeton or maybe used Bluefield’s practice field if it’s true that they're practicing at Mitchell tonight. Just my two cents…

Maybe Coach Palmer is extending them every courtesy to avoid any controversy.

To ourr Appomattox friends making the journey to Bluefield this afternoon:  Be safe and enjoy your trip to Bluefield.  I hope you find your stay a pleasant one and good luck to both teams tomorrow.  Lets hope for a safe and injury free game for both teams and may the best team win.

29 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

To ourr Appomattox friends making the journey to Bluefield this afternoon:  Be safe and enjoy your trip to Bluefield.  I hope you find your stay a pleasant one and good luck to both teams tomorrow.  Lets hope for a safe and injury free game for both teams and may the best team win.

Been wanting this rematch for some time now. Goodluck to both teams. 

Wishing Appomattox safe travels today for team and fans making the trip to the Bluefields & I'm sure you'll find the area beautiful and the folks hospitable. Hopefully, an injury free and fair game for both teams! With that saId, "Go Gmen!" Give 'em all you got and bring home the win! 

43 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Safe travels! So are y’all practicing at Mitchell tonight, lol? 

#GoGmen

To be perfectly honest, I have no idea.  I'm just the food and drink guy. 

24 minutes ago, BoBob said:

In that case, we need to be friends.  Food and drink are my specialty.  I wish you safe travels sir and I truly hope you enjoy the trip.  Looking forward to  a good football game between two great programs.

23 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

In that case, we need to be friends.  Food and drink are my specialty.  I wish you safe travels sir and I truly hope you enjoy the trip.  Looking forward to  a good football game between two great programs.

49 minutes ago, BoBob said:

I agree with @Real Sasquatch, we definitely need to be friends if you’re the food & drink guy. Seriously, safe travels & look forward to a great game! 

18 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Wonder how much money Bluefield made off one practice? $10k? Oh wait, they probably did it out of the goodness of their heart.

They made zero! So, yes the goodness of their heart, apparently. Word on the street Appo is getting to practice free of charge, courtesy of the town of Bluefield, WV. Graham coaches were unaware until last night. 

10 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

They made zero! So, yes the goodness of their heart, apparently. Word on the street Appo is getting to practice free of charge, courtesy of the town of Bluefield, WV. Graham coaches were unaware until last night. 

That was very nice of Bluefield Wv to allow them to practice like that. I wonder if they allowed any of Bluefield's opponents the same opportunity for the same price? 

Appomattox Raiders you should feel very fortunate that the town allowed you to do that. They have stolen the crack out of our a!@ for years.

4 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

That was very nice of Bluefield Wv to allow them to practice like that. I wonder if they allowed any of Bluefield's opponents the same opportunity for the same price? 

Appomattox Raiders you should feel very fortunate that the town allowed you to do that. They have stolen the crack out of our a!@ for years.

Us Appomattox fans are always very grateful whenever someone, a group or organization helps us with accommodations of any kind, and i personally wish to say thank you.

10 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Us Appomattox fans are always very grateful whenever someone, a group or organization helps us with accommodations of any kind, and i personally wish to say thank you.

Now if you all just allow us  to film the practixe session, we will call it even.