Appomattox/Graham II, Electric Boogaloo

Deleted Account

24 minutes ago, BoBob said:

That was not this team. That was last years team. This team is the visitors and the lower ranked team. 

Lower rank and last year makes no difference I would say they have many who returned from that team .there are many factors  that make a team a favorite and appo has many on their side.

43 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Haha…Graham is definitely the underdog. Appomattox is defending state champions and beat Graham the last time they met in 2019. Graham will take the underdog role and hopefully bring their best A game on Saturday. They will need it to beat the Raiders. Blevins is the big ? right now. Hoping he’ll be okay but he seems really hurt and was in a great deal of pain. Kudos to that kid, he fought through it. Tougher than a lot of grown men I know. 

Well I hate to see a kid miss his last game due to an injury.

Kudos to him for toughing it out it sounds like. 

40 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

It does with the experience from then with returning players it all plays into this game that is how a favorite is picked

Means not as much as you think then....is that better?

And who picks this "favorite"? A bunch of message board people with their own opinion 

27 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

And who picks this "favorite"? A bunch of message board people with their own opinion 

Yea sounds a lot better

29 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Are you questioning the wannabe coaching credentials on this board and plethora of football knowledge? Asking for a friend 😂😂 

I don't know who the "favorite" is, but I would wager if you polled 200 people from Graham and Appo and polled all members of this board, you would get the obvious conclusion held by almost everyone.  It's going to be a close game and it's anyone's game.  Any other discussion about the game is all good, it's fun, something to do, but it will always lead back to what is likely the most common held thought about this game.  It's probably going to be close and both teams are about even up.  At least.....that's my take.

2 hours ago, BoBob said:

Well I hate to see a kid miss his last game due to an injury.

Kudos to him for toughing it out it sounds like. 

Not how I meant it. Lol

Although every game is the last game till the next is earned. 
Last game for us unless we earn another.