Twin Valley needing new coach

swva_havok_fan

3 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Jeremy Ward has stepped down at Twin Valley due to health issues.  Wishing Jeremy well and hoping everything turns out ok for him.

Not good news for the Panther program though with it being three weeks away from opening night.

Admit that high school sports in Virginia are better than Tennessee… 

13 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Admit that high school sports in Virginia are better than Tennessee… 

Lol. I like both sides of the line as well as eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia.  I'm sure you can tell by the little Facebook group I operate.  You need to post more Giles stuff in there by the way.  My little Dan River buddy posts his stuff in there, even though Dan River isn't really part of the coverage area.  How's the train horn coming along this year?

6 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Lol. I like both sides of the line as well as eastern Kentucky and southern West Virginia.  I'm sure you can tell by the little Facebook group I operate.  You need to post more Giles stuff in there by the way.  My little Dan River buddy posts his stuff in there, even though Dan River isn't really part of the coverage area.  How's the train horn coming along this year?

Yea I need to do better at posting stuff on that page. Going next week to buy a new power plant for the horn. The old compressor had to be put down lol 

On 7/19/2022 at 9:22 AM, UVAObserver said:

It's amazing how different the sport of football was in that era.  I'd love to drop a Cassius Harris or Brandon Beavers in 1979 just to see what kind of havoc they'd wreak.  The margins between success and failure are razor thin today,

Wreak Havoc?????  Uncle Percy says, “Question is could they survive.  In those days there lived headhunters called DBs, LBs, DEs and QBs, RBs, WRs were fair game, especially WRs crossing the middle.” Uncle said he would love to see it, especially running an inside slant against some of those “bad ar$e” OLBs at Gate City, Appalachia, Clintwood, Graham, Bluefield, WV. and a few others.  Didn’t have a lot of these Mamby Pamby rules they have today protecting QBs, RBs, and Receivers. 

7 minutes ago, Cousin_Hoyt said:

Wreak Havoc?????  Uncle Percy says, “Question is could they survive.  In those days there lived headhunters called DBs, LBs, DEs and QBs, RBs, WRs were fair game, especially WRs crossing the middle.” Uncle said he would love to see it, especially running an inside slant against some of those “bad ar$e” OLBs at Gate City, Appalachia, Clintwood, Graham, Bluefield, WV. and a few others.  Didn’t have a lot of these Mamby Pamby rules they have today protecting QBs, RBs, and Receivers. 

Cousin Delbert was supposed to have posted this the other day for Uncle Percy. I swear Cousin Delbert could make a Bull in a China Shop look like a Ballerina. 

Crigger is all but certain to go down as the winningest coach in Twin Valley history. 

Daugherty- (8-13) .381, 2 seasons

Vandyke- (11-30) .268, 4 seasons

Crigger- (21-71) .228, 9 seasons

Moore- (9-12) .429, 2 seasons

Ward- (16-20) .444, 4 seasons

per fourseasons football