01.) Galax 7-3 216 21.6
02.) George Wythe 7-3 208 20.8
03.) Narrows 8-1 179 19.88888
04.) Grayson Co 8-2 192 19.2
05.) Giles 3-5 131 16.375
06.) Covington 3-7 147 14.7
07.) Parry McCluer 4-6 146 14.6
08.) Bath Co 4-6 142 14.2

Wouldn't Galax be 6-3 if they win and Giles be 3-6 if they lose to Glenvar?

22 hours ago, sup_rbeast said:

The RC/TS game should be a good one that either team could win. Its result could shake up 1D seedings.

It should be a great game, especially with so much on the line.  TS has been playing great after their back to back open weeks.  RC didn't show any signs of rust Friday night from theirs either.  RC did get dinged up some Friday as well.  Not sure how healthy TS is after Friday but it should be a slobber knocker and probably a one score game that isn't settled until the clock hits 0:00.  Too much transitive property by lookin at the Burton scores on here I believe.

man I wish some of these games were on a different day than Friday.  GC, Union, and VHS will be tight but only Gate city is in complete control of there final seeding.  VHS vs RICH could be interesting for sure.  Richlands is playing better and seems to have found some productivity on offense and a little more sound on defense.  Not sure what the tie breaker would be in the event they all 3 tied, but I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that VHS will have enough rider points to push them through with a win.  ph, honaker, and lebanon gonna help the bearcats this week.  average 1A can help you most of the time but it looks to have caught a couple of teams between a rock and a hard place, but mainly Union.     

5 hours ago, MT FAN 91 said:

Wouldn't Galax be 6-3 if they win and Giles be 3-6 if they lose to Glenvar?

Assuming the Auburn game counts as forfeits to both, I have Galax at 7-3, and Giles should be 4-5.

I didn't add the forfeit for Giles yet.

1 hour ago, V-Cats said:

In the event of a three way tie between Virginia High, Gate City, and Union what is the tiebreaker?

Should go Va High, GC then Union.

Va High would have the best overall record. Then GC would beat out Union because of the head-to-head victory.

24 minutes ago, 1inStripes said:

I wish Ridgeview/GC was on Saturday.  Don’t expect that to happen though. I don’t want TS/RC moved off of Friday and wish all of Scott County would attend. 

I’m coming to the TS-RC game not going to Battle can’t see that being much of a game but u never know with Union 

2 hours ago, Clippers#1 said:

Will Rye Cove add any seating for friday night? Visitor section is horrible....

I have heard some extra bleachers have been requested for Friday but honestly most of those portable bleachers aren't great.  Plenty of fence row to stand around and I expect them to but full Friday.