Week 9 Scores & Updates!

Gridiron60

Just now, -oo- said:

Graham - 41

Pulaski - 14

Final

Call me crazy but I think we should stay with Shockley. If he gives us a better threat throwing the ball deep. But that’s just my 2 cents. 

Lebanon had its chances and blew it. They had at least two big drops that could have been touchdowns. They also should have adjusted their defense earlier, instead of waiting until your down 21 to 7 and the other team is running at will down your throat. They played hard and got back into the game. Enjoy the week off and get back at and take down Rural Retreat. Give credit to Holston they had a good game plan and played well. Lebanon does have receivers who can catch the ball, I have a feeling the cold weather played a role tonight but that's football. Again congrats Holston on a good game. 

27 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

Call me crazy but I think we should stay with Shockley. If he gives us a better threat throwing the ball deep. But that’s just my 2 cents. 

Meadows can still throw it. He was starting to hit his stride before the injury. 

22 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Meadows can still throw it. He was starting to hit his stride before the injury. 

I agree, Meadows was starting to throw the ball very good. Shockley can’t run up into traffic when needed in more competitive teams. Also against better teams Shockley would have thrown 2 or 3 picks that would have been pick sixes but he got the job done tonight when needed to step up.

24 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

And runs it better imo.  Meadows certainly isn't lightening fast, but he actually has a decent burst for 15 yards and when he cuts up field to run, he covers ground pretty fast for the first 10 or 15 yards compared to the backup.  Those legs will be needed against a faster defense like Ridgeview or Union or Radford, which will bring more closing speed than Pulaski did from the secondary position and/or linebacker position.