Week 9 Scores & Updates!

Gridiron60

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Floyd driving down the field again, picking up 4,5,6 yards a pop.  Very efficient offense.  As I type that first statement, Floyd turns it over, I missed the TO when I switched tabs....  Radford takes over deep in their own territory.

I missed turnover too Floyd running down their throat.  I don’t see Radford beating Graham if the two play 

6 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

I missed turnover too Floyd running down their throat.  I don’t see Radford beating Graham if the two play 

If Radford has trouble stopping run, if they and Graham end up playing, that could make it quite the game. Graham has had some trouble defending the pass , (Radford’s strength according to a lot) Graham is improving in that area though. Graham has great line play on both sides of the ball, one of their other strengths. Seeing the updates, I wonder how good Radford’s line is in comparison. Several on other board were already handing Radford the state championship. They may but you can’t look ahead  like that. Stay focused on each week. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

If Radford has trouble stopping run, if they and Graham end up playing, that could make it quite the game. Graham has had some trouble defending the pass , Radford’s strength according to a lot . but Graham is improving in that area. 

I just see graham lining up and running it down their throat but a lot more football left before that happens 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

If Radford has trouble stopping run, if they and Graham end up playing, that could make it quite the game. Graham has had some trouble defending the pass , Radford’s strength according to a lot . but Graham is improving in that area. 

Radford's QB is just as dangerous with his feet as he is with his arm.   

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Turnovers have hurt Floyd, but they just got one back.  Radford fumbles going into the endzone.  Floyd recovers.  Floyd football trailing 14-21 from their own 20

This is really surprising me with all the Radford chatter. Floyd must be pretty decent team. 

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Turnovers have hurt Floyd, but they just got one back.  Radford fumbles going into the endzone.  Floyd recovers.  Floyd football trailing 14-21 from their own 20

Floyd seems to get a lot of penalties also feels like I’m watching Union