Week 9 Scores & Updates!

Gridiron60

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

They’re either good or Radford is over hyped not sure which 

It's Floyd that is underhyped, and this game isn't over.  Radford is explosive and through 3 quarters, Radford now leads by 14 as they just scored again with an insane athletic play by Baylor.

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

It's Floyd that is underhyped, and this game isn't over.  Radford is explosive and through 3 quarters, Radford now leads by 14 as they just scored again with an insane athletic play by Baylor.

Looks like Floyd is wearing down a bit but great performance 

1 minute ago, nrv_football said:

Floyd may just be better than expected. Radford is good but I feel like Graham is atleast 10 points better.

Radford will be the fastest team that Graham would play (if it comes to that).  I think the lineplay for Graham and Ridgeview is better then what I see from Radford.  Radford has very good team speed and a good passing game and the QB is very dangerous with his feet.  Whoever comes out of D, if they face Radford will have to be able to keep up with those receivers and drop the LB's back in coverage and trust the line to make plays (which they should be able to).

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Radford will be the fastest team that Graham would play (if it comes to that).  I think the lineplay for Graham and Ridgeview is better then what I see from Radford.  Radford has very good team speed and a good passing game and the QB is very dangerous with his feet.  Whoever comes out of D, if they face Radford will have to be able to keep up with those receivers and drop the LB's back in coverage and trust the line to make plays (which they should be able to).

It wouldn’t shock me too see Appomattox come out of the region 

4 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Has anyone heard anything about the skydiver who was injured at Boone game 

Only thing I've seen is that he was flown out to Johnson City and his condition is unknown at this time.

Just now, Duke2015 said:

It wouldn’t shock me too see Appomattox come out of the region 

Yeah I said that earlier. Radford still has to go through Appo. They took some losses earlier in the year to some good teams but they still have two VT recruits.

2 minutes ago, VT W1N said:

Only thing I've seen is that he was flown out to Johnson City and his condition is unknown at this time.

I turned it on game and seen him being flown out but wasn’t sure what happened