10-28-2022 score updates

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

7 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

What are the odds that my two favorite football teams lose 22-21 on back to back nights?? 

Great odds on losing but losing 22-21 kinda crazy  and both choke with big leads

9 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Touchdown Glenvar on the last play of the GAME!!!!!  Wow.....

QB rolls out and finds receiver over top of 2 defenders in the back of the endzone

Bold play call by Glenvar Coaches!!

Glenvar wins!!!!

37-34

Wow

13 minutes ago, bigcotton said:

If they play like this, they arent challenging ANYONE in the playoffs. Very disappointing effort tonight. I know its not over yet, but sheesh.

Region D is Graham and everyone else.  You could make a case for any 2nd, 3rd, 6th, or 7th seed facing Graham in the Region D title game and not be laughed out of the room.  Should be a fun ride.

11 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Touchdown Glenvar on the last play of the GAME!!!!!  Wow.....

QB rolls out and finds receiver over top of 2 defenders in the back of the endzone

Bold play call by Glenvar Coaches!!

Glenvar wins!!!!

37-34

Almost certain that was the exact same play they beat Radford with last year 

1 minute ago, UVAObserver said:

Region D is Graham and everyone else.  You could make a case for any 2nd, 3rd, 6th, or 7th seed facing Graham in the Region D title game and not be laughed out of the room.  Should be a fun ride.

Union playing better and if you can believe it they’re mixing in a decent passing game but with all the freshman playing they’re not quite ready just yet but they’ve improved alot since first meeting 

1 minute ago, Duke2015 said:

Union playing better and if you can believe it they’re mixing in a decent passing game but with all the freshman playing they’re not quite ready just yet but they’ve improved alot since first meeting 

Yeah, I would be more scared of Union at this point.

2 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

36-16 Bluefield eight minutes left. I really wish WV would start their games at 7. I'm getting old. It's late.

Union played a long game too had to be 60 pass attempts tonight.  Abingdon didn’t even hardly bother running the ball