10-28-2022 score updates

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

9 minutes ago, Counts said:

No pass d

7 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Don’t sound like they’re playing any D at all thought Bluefield could win just not that bad but plenty of time left 

Bluefield is too fast for them...

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Where are all of the folks laughing at me  and acting like I was stupid when I was saying that Bluefield was still one of the top 2A teams in WV?

Is 2a in WV the same enrollment numbers as Va. 

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Is 2a in WV the same enrollment numbers as Va. 

Heck no…..  There’s only 3 classifications in WV, but Beaver is probably at the bottom of 2A enrollment..

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Where are all of the folks laughing at me  and acting like I was stupid when I was saying that Bluefield was still one of the top 2A teams in WV?

Don't think that's really that outrageous of a statement. With the exception of a few teams most teams in WV AA are pretty mediocre to be honest. Don't think there's many teams in Bluefield's classification playing a schedule like they do. If they played teams like Westside, Wyoming East, and Liberty Raliegh they could pad their record too.

1 minute ago, MayorBill said:

He still has a soft cast on his hand, cut him a break…

Graham’s played 3 QB’s this season, Brady can throw 6 interceptions tonight…. So what? He’s trying to get back in the groove and a perfect opportunity with bBurg.  They seem as close as solid as the ‘89 Team…

3 minutes ago, MayorBill said:

Graham’s played 3 QB’s this season, Brady can throw 6 interceptions tonight…. So what? He’s trying to get back in the groove and a perfect opportunity with bBurg.  They seem as close as solid as the ‘89 Team…

He may not be the best QB on the team...

9 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Don't think that's really that outrageous of a statement. With the exception of a few teams most teams in WV AA are pretty mediocre to be honest. Don't think there's many teams in Bluefield's classification playing a schedule like they do. If they played teams like Westside, Wyoming East, and Liberty Raliegh they could pad their record too.

Well, they played poorly.  If their true enrollment is Single A, they better move down.  Bluefield’s not growing, it’s dying.  BTW, Independence beat the **** out of them and the Beave’s quit after 3 quarters - they really quit and left the field.