10-28-2022 score updates

S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE

1 minute ago, MayorBill said:

Well, they played poorly.  If their true enrollment is Single A, they better move down.  Bluefield’s not growing, it’s dying.  BTW, Independence beat the **** out of them and the Beave’s quit after 3 quarters - they really quit and left the field.

Their enrollment isn't Single A. What are you on about?

15 minutes ago, MayorBill said:

He still has a soft cast on his hand, cut him a break…

I’m not criticizing him just stating a fact. I’d have him throwing a lot too. He needs to get as many reps as possible to get back in the groove. He’s had some good throws too and some great QB keepers. 

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’m not criticizing him just stating a fact. I’d have him throwing a lot too. He needs to get as many reps as possible to get back in the groove. He’s had some good throws too and some great QB keepers. 

Right you  can’t say anything on here anymore without pissing someone off you didn’t say anything wrong 

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Touchdown Glenvar.

I take it back about Glenvar throwing the ball.  QB has settled in and doing a pretty good job slinging the rock when needed.

Radford 20

Glenvar 17

6:22 left in 3rd.

I’d like to see an upset on this one. 

8 minutes ago, MayorBill said:

Well, they played poorly.  If their true enrollment is Single A, they better move down.  Bluefield’s not growing, it’s dying.  BTW, Independence beat the **** out of them and the Beave’s quit after 3 quarters - they really quit and left the field.

Good Grief.  They "Quit" because a brawl broke out on the field.  Give Independence some credit, they have a very good ball team.  Bluefield has a lot of young talent on that team and will be very hard to deal with in the near future.  

7 minutes ago, MayorBill said:

Bluefield didn't quit, they were actually starting to play better in that game.  The officials called the game after three consecutive personal fouls on Indy that led to an on-field fight.  The officials walked off the field both teams were standing there ready to play until the coaches told them to leave.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Good Grief.  They "Quit" because a brawl broke out on the field.  Give Independence some credit, they have a very good ball team.  Bluefield has a lot of young talent on that team and will be very hard to deal with in the near future.  

Yada, yada…. They’ll be at Princeton or Graham next year.

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Dude says that as if Independence isn't good. 

3 minutes ago, GMan said:

Bluefield didn't quit, they were actually starting to play better in that game.  The officials called the game after three consecutive personal fouls on Indy that led to an on-field fight.  The officials walked off the field both teams were standing there ready to play until the coaches told them to leave.

Not what I heard, but nice try…

5 minutes ago, GMan said:

Not what I watched on the broadcast.  It was Freddie’s call.