2022 Round 1 Regional Playoffs Score Updates!

Gridiron60

2 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

If we want to beat these upper echelon teams we need to be able to throw. 

@BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 says in colder weather run teams do better. I think we are getting more balanced with run  & throwing. I really think Meadows is doing well and we know Shockley can step in if needed. I honestly think the Roberts kid is going to be way better than either. That kid is a natural. I can’t wait to see him take over next year at QB. 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

@BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 says in colder weather run teams do better. I think we are getting more balanced with run  & throwing. I really think Meadows is doing well and we know Shockley can step in if needed. I honestly think the Roberts kid is going to be way better than either. That kid is a natural. I can’t wait to see him take over next year at QB. 

Got to see Roberts on the NFHS 1 time this year. That's the JV QB if I'm correct. He right now, imo, throws a better ball than all of them. 

2 minutes ago, TRidge said:

28-18 radford at half. Glenvar will win rematch by 30 if radford even makes it

Glenvar +30? Come on dude. Glenvar is healthy now. I said this in their scrimmages and even After the loss to Galax, dangerous football team when they get healthy. If Radford and Glenvar play again, it's another close game. Forget about 30 pts either way.

5 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Give me radford +30 if they play?

9 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

Glenvar +30? Come on dude. Glenvar is healthy now. I said this in their scrimmages and even After the loss to Galax, dangerous football team when they get healthy. If Radford and Glenvar play again, it's another close game. Forget about 30 pts either way.

hyperbole but it wont be close

15 minutes ago, BandanaPartyBoyDavis4321 said:

4 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

That's what I thought 

lol..real badass u are