2022 Score Updates Week 4 Playoffs State Semifinals

Liam McPoyle

5 minutes ago, gwloyal said:

Luke has been huge defensively in the first half. A couple of times Scammell had an opportunity for a big run and Jollay has sniffed it out. Something we missed in a monster way in our first meeting 

I was referring to the offense mainly. Having Jolley back on defense has been more vital than losing him on offense. But he’s definitely a weapon on offense as well. At least that’s what I see. 

Any 1A team would be lucky to have those two options at QB. Most don’t have one option at QB. 

6 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

I know one thing. Graham's defense isnt as good as some talk about. I suspected they weren't before this game. But Appo will have as many yards as they want on the ground in this game. Graham better keep scoring 

It's early.

Just now, -oo- said:

Graham - 14

Appo - 7

End of 1st

Appo with a 1st and goal on the 1

This is looking to be a very high scoring game.

I think Appo wins this game. All they need to do is get the ball last. This the type of game Appo is good at.

1 minute ago, tornado99 said:

Appomattox has speed that most teams around here do not. Those tiny advantages lead to big yards and TD’s instead of small chunks.

Yeh im wondering where Graham's speed is. Ive heard they have speed to burn. But have only seen one with decent speed. 

Players are getting frustrated with each other. I don't see Graham winning this. Im pulling for them though.