Scholarship Offers

KevinG

22 hours ago, Jags52 said:

http://www.hudl.com/v/2JtrtE Receiver

That kid is pretty good. He has the ability to make people miss in space is better than anyone playing class 2 ball in SWVA IMO. I am sure Graham people will throw Clements out there and he is probably a close second.  He made quite a few contested catches as well. 

http://www.hudl.com/v/2Jtvvv Rushing

Then I saw his rushing highlights and wow. He hits the hole fast and you are not catching him once he gets to the second level. 

Put this kid on any roster in the coverage area and they become region contenders. The fact that he makes plays receiving rushing and returning kicks makes him a lot to deal with

Yeah, the only thing that stopped him this past season when we (D-B) played them was his cramping.  

4 hours ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Yeah, the only thing that stopped him this past season when we (D-B) played them was his cramping.  

His highlights are impressive. Very electric!

His Hudl page says he's a senior. Is that correct?

2 hours ago, Union_Fan said:

His highlights are impressive. Very electric!

His Hudl page says he's a senior. Is that correct?

Well dang... I guess he is.  His Twitter says so as well.  I was thinking he was only a junior but I guess not.  Guess y'all won't have to worry about him after all.

1 minute ago, swva_havok_fan said:

Well dang... I guess he is.  His Twitter says so as well.  I was thinking he was only a junior but I guess not.  Guess y'all won't have to worry about him after all.

Bullet dodged! Haha 

It'll be interesting to see how many fans The Hill brings to The Park. Most likely family members of players, cheerleaders and band, if they bring the band will be it. The last time I saw SHHS play was in a playoff game against Bradley Central a few years ago. I would have guess the actual paid attendance on the SHHS side was 300 or less. When Union goes to JC, they will have more fans. 

On 4/28/2023 at 5:04 PM, JDHoss said:

It'll be interesting to see how many fans The Hill brings to The Park. Most likely family members of players, cheerleaders and band, if they bring the band will be it. The last time I saw SHHS play was in a playoff game against Bradley Central a few years ago. I would have guess the actual paid attendance on the SHHS side was 300 or less. When Union goes to JC, they will have more fans. 

And Science Hill's band has like 150-200 people if I'm not mistaken. 

• 1 month later...

32 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Figured he would better football offers than that...Harvard is a great school but not football wise.

Great athlete but has a major attitude problem

Yes on attitude issue. Got to get fixed.  Camped at Clemson, had great camp.  Hes a tweener like top 25 FCS schools or maybe a shot at a small FBS- non BCS conference type kid.

34 minutes ago, Fairlawncat said:

Yes on attitude issue. Got to get fixed.  Camped at Clemson, had great camp.  Hes a tweener like top 25 FCS schools or maybe a shot at a small FBS- non BCS conference type kid.

It will get fixed at the next level or another player will fix it for him....too good a player to act the way he does on the field

6 minutes ago, SW_VA_boy said:

The offer is in basketball instead of football but Kolier Pruett got a offer from Army. Has visited ETSU for football. 

Is he good enough to play at a better school than Army? He's a great athlete and must be a very good basketball player...I know he's a good football player.

I know the father well and a great guy...just wonder if the lack of competition will hurt his recruiting? The pioneer is a bad district