Coach arrested??

Observer

9 hours ago, bleedblue89 said:

Life Lesson #2 Don’t let perverts on your coaching staff - unless you live in Tazewell County, then they are given a HC position, not football, but HC nonetheless. Sad but true. 

Kind of weird to can the choir director at Tazewell last year but overlook this. I guess with the choir director, law enforcement was involved and this one the school system just wants to cover it up. What you don’t address, you condone! Sad indeed! 

3 hours ago, redtiger said:

True, but there's a politics section on here, There's not one, nor should there be, for people's private lives

3 hours ago, Duke2015 said:

True if it didn’t affect their families I wouldn’t care to call out a pervert but can’t when it effects others 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Kind of weird to can the band director at Tazewell last year but overlook this. I guess with the band director, law enforcement was involved and this one the school system just wants to cover it up. What you don’t address, you condone! Sad indeed! 

When an adult is praying on a young girl his privacy doesn't matter, but his poor wife and kids didn’t sign up for it. There’s SO MUCH WRONG with the entire situation, his coworkers should be disgusted, the administration should appalled, central office should take swift action and make sure he doesn’t get the chance to repeat this behavior. But I guess it’s cool now? In the year 2023, it’s no longer illegal for a teacher to start an inappropriate relationship and sleep with a student. Maybe it’s the teacher shortage? Who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

My guess is the girl graduated, so she’s no longer attending school, now it can be swept under the rug and everyone pretend there’s not a pedophile on staff.  

6 hours ago, onewarrior2 said:

Young…..

I hear they are talented as well.  I just wonder when in High School or heck even at college do you become old every team always young.  The difference is age has some factors in it but either you can play or you can't that what it bulls down to for any team.  The up coming players either step up or don't.

6 hours ago, BKFootball said:

I hear they are talented as well.  I just wonder when in High School or heck even at college do you become old every team always young.  The difference is age has some factors in it but either you can play or you can't that what it bulls down to for any team.  The up coming players either step up or don't.

I would say an “old” team is when a majority of players you put on the field are a year or two of varsity playing experience. That can be a team full of juniors that have played together since their freshman year on varsity. If you have the the same amount of juniors that this is their first year starting on varsity I would consider that young or at least inexperienced 

17 hours ago, bleedblue89 said:

When an adult is praying on a young girl his privacy doesn't matter, but his poor wife and kids didn’t sign up for it. There’s SO MUCH WRONG with the entire situation, his coworkers should be disgusted, the administration should appalled, central office should take swift action and make sure he doesn’t get the chance to repeat this behavior. But I guess it’s cool now? In the year 2023, it’s no longer illegal for a teacher to start an inappropriate relationship and sleep with a student. Maybe it’s the teacher shortage? Who knew 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

My guess is the girl graduated, so she’s no longer attending school, now it can be swept under the rug and everyone pretend there’s not a pedophile on staff.  

Without going into any kind of details, it is easy to call them out but until it happens to you or someone close to you, things are easy to say but not so easy to do sometimes.  Sometimes it's easier just to pass over it and not let things get drug out from the victim's side.  Doesn't make it any less awful though.

13 hours ago, BKFootball said:

A prime example was Central's "super class" from two years ago.  It was a large class of Seniors that had a lot of hold-backs for the purpose of playing for a Region Championship.  That was an "old" team.  The next year (last year), they were a "young" team as most of the starters had zero seasons of starting experience.  The same with Ridgeview....they lost like 17 of 22 starting positions from last year.  Now, even though most of those position will be filled by juniors and seniors, I still consider them a "young" team due to their inexperience.  

On 8/9/2023 at 9:51 AM, bleedblue89 said:

As much as I would love to out him online, I’m not into breaking up families and humiliating young teenage girls. That being said, having a daughter myself, it’s a shame he’s still teaching, much less coaching.

Everyone knows. Faculty, administration, central office, yet he’s reporting to work next week.  It’s a real shame. 

He wearing blue, green, or cardinal red?

2 hours ago, RichRich said:

I didnt say anything about them did I?  Dont make excuses for perverts

It’s the collateral damage.

He’s a disgusting prick that shouldn’t set foot in a high school setting, he deserves scrutiny and humiliation, his family does not. Nor does the impressionable teenage girl he took advantage of, but you can bet your ass he will be there bright and early Thursday. That is just wrong. 

Honestly, if it would make a difference, I’d start a thread with his name as the topic, but like I said, it’s common knowledge and he is walking away with no consequences. Shameful. 

On 8/11/2023 at 7:19 PM, bleedblue89 said:

It’s the collateral damage.

He’s a disgusting prick that shouldn’t set foot in a high school setting, he deserves scrutiny and humiliation, his family does not. Nor does the impressionable teenage girl he took advantage of, but you can bet your ass he will be there bright and early Thursday. That is just wrong. 

Honestly, if it would make a difference, I’d start a thread with his name as the topic, but like I said, it’s common knowledge and he is walking away with no consequences. Shameful. 

Can I get a private message or something? I’m invested now. What’s he teach?

On 8/10/2023 at 2:17 PM, SwvaOG said:

A prime example was Central's "super class" from two years ago.  It was a large class of Seniors that had a lot of hold-backs for the purpose of playing for a Region Championship.  That was an "old" team.  The next year (last year), they were a "young" team as most of the starters had zero seasons of starting experience.  The same with Ridgeview....they lost like 17 of 22 starting positions from last year.  Now, even though most of those position will be filled by juniors and seniors, I still consider them a "young" team due to their inexperience.  

Now that is true so this year i guess central a little more deep with players that have been playing and 3 freshman guys that are taking over the starting spots for good reason.  How did the ridgeview scrimmage go?