Tazewell V. Rivershead

bulldog05-CO2017

7 minutes ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Heard Triple C is injured. Any truth to this?

He got injured in the Woodstock game and missed a couple of series towards the end. Central was delivering some serious licks on the Riverheads running backs. The Lopez kid for Central brings an ugly disposition and danger to the point of contact. I hope VT goes after him. CCC is a tough kid. I would be surprised if he's out against the Dogs.

36 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

He got injured in the Woodstock game and missed a couple of series towards the end. Central was delivering some serious licks on the Riverheads running backs. The Lopez kid for Central brings an ugly disposition and danger to the point of contact. I hope VT goes after him. CCC is a tough kid. I would be surprised if he's out against the Dogs.

Hope he’s good. I know he missed the game last year due to injury.

26 minutes ago, Red Rabbit said:

Dawgs have a better team than showed up today . Riverheads has a long way to go before they gel . Best of luck to both teams the rest of the way.

I agree.  Wish both teams would have been at full strength.  QB going down early, starting Rb out for the Dogs too.  Of course , CCC out for Riverheads.  

8 hours ago, Red Rabbit said:

Dawgs have a better team than showed up today . Riverheads has a long way to go before they gel . Best of luck to both teams the rest of the way.

Like i said before tazewell has get sharper on offensive. At times they look good and at the look flat. Riverheads executed. Riverheads did everything right and came out victorious. But I like seen both teams healthy. Good luck to the gladiators.

• 2 months later...