Week 5 Scores/Updates

BandanaVTDavis4321

14 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Radford was up 49-22 in late 4th over Alleghany. Alleghany was 4-0 and beat Fort Defiance by a wider margin than Riverheads did. Alleghany beat Fort Defiance 34-6. Riverheads beat Fort Defiance 28-13. 

Alleghany handled Greenbrier East who Bluefield wasn't that convincing against.

2 minutes ago, sixcat said:

University of Oregon campus police ticketed Deion Sanders in a rental car today. You have to admit, this circus is kinda fun to watch. 

Wait till Warren Sapp joins the staff next year! The circus will only get bigger!

1 minute ago, BBHoops_18 said:

Alleghany handled Greenbrier East who Bluefield wasn't that convincing against.

Apparently consolidation was a very good move for Alleghany. I keep seeing where their JV squad has just been blowing people out too.

Just now, Wvumav said:

Apparently consolidation was a very good move for Alleghany. I keep seeing where their JV squad has just been blowing people out too.

Covington was loaded with YOUNG talent last year.  I knew if they jelled together withing Alleghany's and they had a Coach worth a damn, they were going to give people trouble. 

Graham played bad no excuses but they would be a different team if they were at full strength. They're missing two first team all state caliber players. I think any team around here would have a drop off. Penalties need to get cleaned up. How is this a problem literally every year?

20 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Radford was up 49-22 in late 4th over Alleghany. Alleghany was 4-0 and beat Fort Defiance by a wider margin than Riverheads did. Alleghany beat Fort Defiance 34-6. Riverheads beat Fort Defiance 28-13. 

"Betting by the transitive property will make you a very broke man."

Best gambling advice i ever got, and that was given to me over 20 years ago. 

6 minutes ago, Wvumav said:

Covington and Alleghany began planning stages for consolidation more than a decade ago. The entire county was ready and prepared for it when it finally happened. I worked on a few of the projects associated with it a few years ago. They spent time planning and coordinating the most intricate details before actually implementing the plans. Pretty impressive to see from what little I was involved. 

Just now, sixcat said:

Covington and Alleghany began planning stages for consolidation more than a decade ago. The entire county was ready and prepared for it when it finally happened. I worked on a few of the projects associated with it a few years ago. They spent time planning and coordinating the most intricate details before actually implementing the plans. Pretty impressive to see from what little I was involved. 

I feel like the only issue they’re having is the school is at max capacity. People I know from that area have kids that go there and said you don’t even have room to walk during period change. 

3 minutes ago, CPF said:

Expectations have been lowered dramatically after tonight.

I still don’t won’t Union to play them in playoffs if Graham is healthier then.  They always seem to improve as the season goes 

1 hour ago, BBHoops_18 said:

and Floyd comes out injured. Graham's season this year is cursed.

In all my years of watching Graham football I've never saw a team as beat up as this one. It's unbelievable really.

3 minutes ago, Graham32 said:

I lowered my expectations after Bluefield. 

Now wait a minute I thought you said whoever won the Bluefield game would be playing for a championship?? 😂 I'm just messin with you. They can still make a run. Getting healthy physically and getting their heads on right will help more than anything.

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

I feel like the only issue they’re having is the school is at max capacity. People I know from that area have kids that go there and said you don’t even have room to walk during period change. 

I believe it’s more of a situation where the two separate high schools before were so far under capacity, it feels much more cramped than it actually is now that they are all in one building.