game updates ... 10/24-30

VHSLhelper

17 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

The two backs at end are twins in the 9th grade I believe. To answer your second question I think he’s planning on staying 2-3 more years so that he draw his full retirement from teaching. 

I don't think Jeff will stay that long.  Purely my opinion (well, kind of).  He can draw his full retirement while still teaching at the school without being the Head Coach.  

7 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I don't think Jeff will stay that long.  Purely my opinion (well, kind of).  He can draw his full retirement while still teaching at the school without being the Head Coach.  

Yea but I think he wants to retire from teaching the same time as coaching but could be wrong. I guess only he knows lol 

Watched Bayside at Jensen Beach last night.  The weather was awesome at 76° with a nice breeze off the Atlantic. The pregame meal at Piehole Woodfired Pizza was excellent and the short drive down A1A to Jensen Beach even better. 

The game? Jensen came in at 7-1 and Bayside 0-8 with Jensen looking ahead to next weeks Battle of Martin Co with arch rival Martin Co Tigers. Jensen played like they were looking ahead and came away with a stunningly boring 27-0 win. On a side note...

****LMAO**** @ the Bayside coach who punted twice when they were around the Jensen 40 with 4th and 5-7 yards to go. Dude, your team is 0-8. Loosen up and live a little. 

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

Watched Bayside at Jensen Beach last night.  The weather was awesome at 76° with a nice breeze off the Atlantic. The pregame meal at Piehole Woodfired Pizza was excellent and the short drive down A1A to Jensen Beach even better. 

The game? Jensen came in at 7-1 and Bayside 0-8 with Jensen looking ahead to next weeks Battle of Martin Co with arch rival Martin Co Tigers. Jensen played like they were looking ahead and came away with a stunningly boring 27-0 win. On a side note...

****LMAO**** @ the Bayside coach who punted twice when they were around the Jensen 40 with 4th and 5-7 yards to go. Dude, your team is 0-8. Loosen up and live a little. 

When did Todd Bowles get the Bayside job? lol

2 hours ago, JDHoss said:

He didn't want to take a chance on losing that perfect record! Lol