Possible coaching moves and/or retiree!

TnT+h

2 hours ago, TnT+h said:

Heard today there could be some moving parts up 81 today at work!  I am sure there will be some moving around but it is to early to tell i guess.

So what did you hear? Doesn't mean much if you don't finish the story. As Paul Harvey always said "Now you know .... the rest of the story"

18 hours ago, RichRich said:

Maybe Wise can find B.I Salyers or someone and get a new coach..  The City of Norton is now a combined 3-16 in football this yr

Would Rye Cove still be dominant without B.I. Salyers and Robbie Norris? Two of the best former head coaches in the area. Could be the best coaching staff around.

15 minutes ago, Hokie Bound said:

Would Rye Cove still be dominant without B.I. Salyers and Robbie Norris? Two of the best former head coaches in the area. Could be the best coaching staff around.

Gary Collier is a really good coach, but it sure doesn't hurt to have B.I. and Robbie on staff as well. Got a special situation there in RC.

17 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Gary Collier is a really good coach, but it sure doesn't hurt to have B.I. and Robbie on staff as well. Got a special situation there in RC.

Yes they definitely have something special for sure with all the coaching experience. Is Collier a teacher also and where all has he coached before landing at Rye Cove? Seems like his son played at Gate City if I'M not mistaken.

15 minutes ago, Hokie Bound said:

Yes they definitely have something special for sure with all the coaching experience. Is Collier a teacher also and where all has he coached before landing at Rye Cove? Seems like his son played at Gate City if I'M not mistaken.

If I'm not mistaken, he's a retired game warden. He was an All-American QB at Emory and Henry. Had several school and national passing records. His son was QB at GC, and he was the O coordinator for several years there. Think he did a stint at E&H as an assistant as well.