Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

12 minutes ago, CPF said:

I didn't say he was bad. He isn't. But he isn't what they blow him up to being either. He does not produce when playing good teams. The difference is if the kid at Lebanon were at Graham......he would be the starter. That's nothing against our kid. He's very good. If the Tazewell kid was at Graham he would be the backup. That's not cast. That's talent.

Disagree there. He would start for Graham. If he has an o line that holds up he can pick anybody apart. Graham got the pressure and he had no time to throw. I don't care who you are, if you don't have time to throw you aren't putting up good numbers

Just now, stu_bean said:

Disagree there. He would start for Graham. If he has an o line that holds up he can pick anybody apart. Graham got the pressure and he had no time to throw. I don't care who you are, if you don't have time to throw you aren't putting up good numbers

You disagree. No one in Bluefield has that opinion except your OC.

7 minutes ago, sixcat said:

I have seen the Reece kid play. He’s very good but I think many people fall in love with the arm strength and overlook some things. Namely touch and accuracy. 

Personally, I think Reece and Creasy would both start for every other school in Region C or Region D with the exception of Radford. Creasy doesn’t possess the arm strength of Reece but Reece doesn’t posses the consistency, touch and accuracy of Reece.   

Having both at the high school level, especially where we live, would be a tremendous luxury. 

Anyway, you’re not going to change my mind and I’m not attempting to change yours. Opinions vary. 

Agree, reminds me of JaMarcus Russell type. Big huge arm bit accuracy not there consistently. Without huge pressure he was still picked off three times against us

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

Crazy there as your option is not a top qb in the region at all. I'd only take him above Marion and Richlands qb

38/65 277 yds. 0 tds 6 ints  20 rushes -45yds 

That your QB's history vs us in the last 3 years. Lebanon's QB had much better stats against us and had 2 rushing tds.

Just now, sixcat said:

I know this isn’t true. I’ve texted with some folks from Bluefield today that share my opinion. 

You haven't texted with anyone that mattered.

1 minute ago, Union_Fan said:

I'm excited to see Creasy next week, a lot of Union folks are. I did see Lebanon's QB when he was a Freshman. Was very impressed with his stature, arm strength and accuracy that night.

You'll be real excited when it's 35-0

Just now, stu_bean said:

I know the reality that we will probably be done next week but as I said before, I'll be a huge Union fan the following week

Cool. Dress warm. It's going to be cold.

Just now, EH31 said:

Remember when you wanted to go out with a girl and she turned you down so you start telling all your buddies that she was ugly anyway? 

that’s the g folks with Creasy 

That's what it is there. They tried to recruit him but he turned them down lol

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

Remember when you wanted to go out with a girl and she turned you down so you start telling all your buddies that she was ugly anyway? 

that’s the g folks with Creasy 

Im all out of reactions. This one is deserving. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, stu_bean said:

That's what it is there. They tried to recruit him but he turned them down lol

I don’t think you can lump all the Graham folks together. A lot of us have been very complimentary of Creasy. I hope he shows up & shows off next week at Bullitt Park. 

3 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I don’t think you can lump all the Graham folks together. A lot of us have been very complimentary of Creasy. I hope he shows up & shows off next week at Bullitt Park. 

Every team has a few of those

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

Creasy final stats. 

18-22 for 436 yards and 4 TD passes. 4 carries for 34 yards. 

436 yards is the 2nd most in school history behind the Fort Chiswell game earlier this season where Creasy had 306 yards at halftime. 

Kids out here playing Madden in real life!!!

He is very good if given enough time to throw the ball. 

Just now, CPF said:

Sure it did

I'm not calling out who it is but know them personally and he is in the know with all Graham affairs. I knew about the injuries Graham had last year with the broken leg weeks before. 

Believe what you want, I know what I know and now on to next fri/sat