Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

2 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I'm not calling out who it is but know them personally and he is in the know with all Graham affairs. I knew about the injuries Graham had last year with the broken leg weeks before. 

Believe what you want, I know what I know and now on to next fri/sat

Good luck. I hope you guys win. Seriously. 

4 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I don’t think you can lump all the Graham folks together. A lot of us have been very complimentary of Creasy. I hope he shows up & shows off next week at Bullitt Park. 

I wouldn’t say a lot, but thank you for being complimentary. 

Not really sure why we can’t compliment all kids for playing well, no matter what town they live in/school they play for. 

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

I wouldn’t say a lot, but thank you for being complimentary. 

Not really sure why we can’t compliment all kids for playing well, no matter what town they live in/school they play for. 

Most of us have the maturity to give credit where credit is due. 

8 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Any idea date time on this one?

Will know tomorrow afternoon...away team gets to pick day and time. I'm assuming since Parkersburg chose to play this past Friday night, that they would do the same. Alot of teams  tend to  want to keep the same routine if possible. 

1 hour ago, stu_bean said:

They came ready to play against Graham just it went the other way. Hope to see same intensity next week. 

Win or lose I just want a good effort and good game

Its possible for them to pull the upset if things go their way. Im not that impressed with union. They have a really good defense but that offense seems very average at best. If tazewell can match their strength on the line and also protect Creasy I think they could sneak out with a W. But theyre gonna have to be able to run the ball a little either with their backs or Creasy or work the screen game. Ive not seen tazewell do very well running in wat limited action ive seen them in

1 hour ago, Westisthebest said:

Its possible for them to pull the upset if things go their way. Im not that impressed with union. They have a really good defense but that offense seems very average at best. If tazewell can match their strength on the line and also protect Creasy I think they could sneak out with a W. But theyre gonna have to be able to run the ball a little either with their backs or Creasy or work the screen game. Ive not seen tazewell do very well running in wat limited action ive seen them in

Bears were sluggish on offense today. I think it had a lot to do with level of competition, and Travis knowing that he didn't have to open too many wrinkles on O. Tazewell will have great difficulty matching the strength Union brings on the LOS. There'll be no running room for the Dogs IMO.

5 hours ago, EH31 said:

Has anyone seen Grahams middle school basketball team from last year? They had this crazy good shooter. He may be the “key ingredient” for Graham to beat John Marshall this year!

Yea I’ve seen someone mention him on the basketball thread.  He didn’t play football this year to focus on basketball.   Hopefully ge will make varsity as a freshman 

14 hours ago, CPF said:

Good luck. I hope you guys win. Seriously. 

This has to be a Graham coach, and I’d bet money it was Tony Palmer, himself. I would hate to be your quarterback now seeing as how Graham still tries to recruit them. Instead of “if you can’t beat ‘em, join em”, it’s “They can’t beat us if they are with us”.

That’s cast, as you say. Graham only wants Tazewell to win so they don’t have to play Union again. 

44 minutes ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

This has to be a Graham coach, and I’d bet money it was Tony Palmer, himself. I would hate to be your quarterback now seeing as how Graham still tries to recruit them. Instead of “if you can’t beat ‘em, join em”, it’s “They can’t beat us if they are with us”.

That’s cast, as you say. Graham only wants Tazewell to win so they don’t have to play Union again. 

CPF isn’t Tony Palmer or a coach on Grahams staff. 

As a Graham Alum I want Union. If they want to be the man they’ll have to beat the man. Let’s take care of Gate City first.

1 hour ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

Tony Palmer can't spell that good. I can guarantee it's not him.

7 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

You think Graham doesn’t want to play Union? 😂 I’m pretty sure those boys & coaches want another shot at Union after the loss in the regular season. They’re competitors! I can also promise you they aren’t looking ahead either. Their focus will be completely on Gate City this week. 

On a side note, I always want Tazewell to win except when they play Graham and that’s in any sport! I like to see all of our county student athletes and teams do well. Weird, I know! 

3 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

You’re insane 

• 3 weeks later...