Ridgeview @ Gate City

RiverRat24

Okay guys, I'm done with commenting on this thread.  I'm sure LittleBoy will provide many other opportunities by showing his immaturity.  I wanted to see how long our "last word cowboy" would actually take this, and after he abandoned his effort for over a week, only to come back so he could have the last word thinking no one would notice, I should have recognized his troll obsession.  Obviously LittleBoy has issues.  In his words, he has a "deeply obsession" with having the last word, so I'll leave him to his own obsessive devices.  It was fun watching him stumble and grovel, but enough is enough. I'll let him have the last word, since it means so much to him. And trust me, he is unable to stop, as we have all seen.  Your turn, LittleBoy. Go! 

Okay guys, I'm done with commenting on this thread.  I'm sure LittleBoy will provide many other opportunities by showing his immaturity.  I wanted to see how long our "last word cowboy" would actually take this, and after he abandoned his effort for over a week, only to come back so he could have the last word thinking no one would notice, I should have recognized his troll obsession.  Obviously LittleBoy has issues.  In his words, he has a "deeply obsession" with having the last word, so I'll leave him to his own obsessive devices.  It was fun watching him stumble and grovel, but enough is enough. I'll let him have the last word, since it means so much to him. And trust me, he is unable to stop, as we have all seen.  Your turn, LittleBoy. Go!

I had a family member pass you asshole, so yeah I was gone for a week.

Do you deny following every thread in which I post and someone insults me? And when they do, do you deny stalking me like a creepy old pervert?

RV has fans other than Havok?

Not very many.  Lol.  DV is just bitter because I called him out on something he said in private messages, then he denied saying it, then insulted me and said everyone hates Ridgeview which as far as I know isn't true at all, only Central hates Ridgeview, then I called him a f'n moron and put him on the ignore list, so I wouldn't have to see him whining anymore.

So, since you quoted his post and I now read what he said, if he's insinuating it's going to hurt my feelings if he picks Gate City to beat Ridgeview by more than 1 point, then he's dead wrong, because I talked to you at Arby's, I talked to Quincy at Arby's and I talk to Zeke fairly regularly and have told all of you that Ridgeview may very well lose by 70 that game.  I'm realistic here, not going to hurt my feelings at all.

He's just butthurt because he picked Wise Central girls to annihilate Ridgeview, he was wrong, I called him out on it and so he decides to be just like a Central fan and go full redneck.

Not very many.  Lol.  DV is just bitter because I called him out on something he said in private messages, then he denied saying it, then insulted me and said everyone hates Ridgeview which as far as I know isn't true at all, only Central hates Ridgeview, then I called him a f'n moron and put him on the ignore list, so I wouldn't have to see him whining anymore.

So, since you quoted his post and I now read what he said, if he's insinuating it's going to hurt my feelings if he picks Gate City to beat Ridgeview by more than 1 point, then he's dead wrong, because I talked to you at Arby's, I talked to Quincy at Arby's and I talk to Zeke fairly regularly and have told all of you that Ridgeview may very well lose by 70 that game.  I'm realistic here, not going to hurt my feelings at all.

He's just butthurt because he picked Wise Central girls to annihilate Ridgeview, he was wrong, I called him out on it and so he decides to be just like a Central fan and go full redneck.

Apparently the ignore feature was turned off for a bit to see what kind of ruckus he stirred up. I never said half the stuff ole havok is trying to say. Havok got upset when I asked a poster if they were "trying to win over RV fans by picked such a small point spread" earlier in this thread. he proceeded to make this a public argument in which I turned to PMs bc I did not want to continue boring people like bama/BigWinner did. 

I truly had forgotten about it until RV beat Central and havok proceeded to PM me gloating. Central girls is the team in SWVA this year. RV played a good game on one night, maybe perfect, while Central played from what I head about as bad as they could have. IMO Central girls are still better. Good teams slip up to average teams (look at the NCAAs). just my opinion here... weird how that works. Ya know, people having their own opinions and such. 

*Someone quote me so havok can see this. He sent me a PM gloating then blocked me so I could not respond. Would not mind one bit to let the public see our convo... I tried to keep it pretty civil. 

Apparently the ignore feature was turned off for a bit to see what kind of ruckus he stirred up. I never said half the stuff ole havok is trying to say. Havok got upset when I asked a poster if they were "trying to win over RV fans by picked such a small point spread" earlier in this thread. he proceeded to make this a public argument in which I turned to PMs bc I did not want to continue boring people like bama/BigWinner did. 

I truly had forgotten about it until RV beat Central and havok proceeded to PM me gloating. Central girls is the team in SWVA this year. RV played a good game on one night, maybe perfect, while Central played from what I head about as bad as they could have. IMO Central girls are still better. Good teams slip up to average teams (look at the NCAAs). just my opinion here... weird how that works. Ya know, people having their own opinions and such. 

*Someone quote me so havok can see this. He sent me a PM gloating then blocked me so I could not respond. Would not mind one bit to let the public see our convo... I tried to keep it pretty civil. 

So, I apologize if you took this PM as gloating:

So, in no way am I saying we will win it all, but I do think you gave us no shot at beating Central.  We just did.

But I do expect Central and Floyd to be there with us when it comes down to the wire.  But at least we did take round 1.  :D

Wasn't trying to gloat at all. Just calling you out because you said we had no shot.  I'll be perfectly honest with you, I believe Central will get the 'W' at their place.  I'll be shocked if they don't.  Judging from the article in the paper about it, it sounds like coach Dotson had some trouble coaching his players the other night as in they didn't want to listen to him. If that's true, then it cost them dearly, I wasn't there, I can't say. Ridgeview did practically the same thing against Battle and nearly lost because of it... not because of not listening to Frazier, but because they came in with the attitude that Battle was picked to finish last, and it was going to be an easy night.

I was trying to be civil with the above PM, but you didn't take it that way.  You got mad, then I got mad in return when you sent this:

I do not think I ever said that? Central is the better team regardless of outcome tonight. Off night it seems. I have seen Ridgeview play a few times and Central. Just my two cents worth. Dotson is a hall of famer and will have his girls ready the next game. I would not be surprised if Central beat them by 20+ at Central...

Furthermore, keep solidifying why people hate Ridgeview. It is comments like you just made. 

The first part of your statement is fine.  I had no problem with it at all.  It's the bolded and italicized part that led me to call you a f'n moron and put you on the block list. 

In retrospect, what I should've said was "I apologize for my inconvenience, I was only trying to make conversation."

So, I apologize if you took this PM as gloating:

Wasn't trying to gloat at all. Just calling you out because you said we had no shot.  I'll be perfectly honest with you, I believe Central will get the 'W' at their place.  I'll be shocked if they don't.  Judging from the article in the paper about it, it sounds like coach Dotson had some trouble coaching his players the other night as in they didn't want to listen to him. If that's true, then it cost them dearly, I wasn't there, I can't say. Ridgeview did practically the same thing against Battle and nearly lost because of it... not because of not listening to Frazier, but because they came in with the attitude that Battle was picked to finish last, and it was going to be an easy night.

I was trying to be civil with the above PM, but you didn't take it that way.  You got mad, then I got mad in return when you sent this:

The first part of your statement is fine.  I had no problem with it at all.  It's the bolded and italicized part that led me to call you a f'n moron and put you on the block list. 

In retrospect, what I should've said was "I apologize for my inconvenience, I was only trying to make conversation."

Come on man... You messaged me out of the blue unprovoked to gloat about a Ridgeview victory. You want me to cap the who conversation or just the parts that make you look like a "civil" person? Conveniently, you did not cap the personal attack at the end too. You're acting like the twitter account ran by a high schooler that would get into fights via twitter with the Central twitter account right now. 

Furthermore, I never got mad... I just said Central had an off night while Ridgeview played perfect. You are the one who drops an F-bomb and blocks me lol. But apparently you unblocked me

I have literally looked back on the past two pages of threads and looked at every post I have made. Never mentioned that Ridgeview had no shot of beating Central girls. Seems like someone got their underwear in a wad over a few of my posts and attempted to troll me miserably. Well played havok... you can go back to blocking me so you do not have to get upset over my posts. 

You got upset over a comment in this thread. Not sure why but then you took to trying to bash me on here. I took it to PMs where I sent one PM to clear things up. 

Nice try though havok

Really do not think Ridgeview played anywhere close to perfect as 1 of there starters sat out with an ankle injury and 3 others were in such bad foul trouble early that they did not all see the court at the same time until the 4th qtr.

Was a hard fought game by both teams and I think both teams have the ability to play a better than they did in there 1st matchup.