Graham @ Richlands

mv91

How does everyone see this game going?

Me personally, you never know how the game will really be. This game is alot like the Tazewell/Richlands rivalry, you can throw out the records. This game is always HARD HITTING. I believe Richlands will take care of business though

Everyone was seeing this game as a push over. Seeing what Graham has been doing the last couple of games you better not look over this one. Richlands will have the right mind for this game, the coaches will make sure of it. Graham always plays Richlands good. With that said, I don't look for Graham to walk in and get the victory. I look for the game to be close for a little bit then the Blues take over. Richlands 38 Graham 14.

I can say this, Richlands had better not look past Graham and take them seriously.

richlands can look past any one they want because they're richlands. no one in this area beside gate city or maybe bluefield can compete with them-that is the facts guys!:)

The blo naders win this one because it comes down to coaching. The naders are just better coached, that and the fact I think gmen are a joke!:p

A joke uh? Last time Graham played Richlands at Ernie, if I looked at the right stats, Graham beat them!

The blo naders win this one because it comes down to coaching. The naders are just better coached, that and the fact I think gmen are a joke!:p

Richlands wins big. You may want to watch your tongue you may be Graham's ticket to the playoffs

Richlands wins big. You may want to watch your tongue you may be Graham's ticket to the playoffs

what?:confused:

we are not in the same division as graham. you need to look at the standings again. wow!:confused:

what?:confused:

we are not in the same division as graham. you need to look at the standings again. wow!:confused:

Division doesn't matter. If graham wins one more game it is highly likely they get in. I apologize for not being clearer on such an advanced subject

Division doesn't matter. If graham wins one more game it is highly likely they get in. I apologize for not being clearer on such an advanced subject

The playoffs are a very advanced subject for the Falcons...they haven't had much experience in the matter.

The playoffs are a very advanced subject for the Falcons...they haven't had much experience in the matter.

Some people have difficulty with the playoff system when they lack experience I completely agree.

Some people have difficulty with the playoff system when they lack experience I completely agree.

i will explain it to you if need be. some people struggle with the point system-let me know if you need help. ha ha;)

I think Richlands will overlook Graham like Tazewell did.

Graham beat Richlands two years ago when no one thought they would.

I say Graham 24-23 with the biggest upset of the year.

GHS/RHS....I really don't know what to make of this game with the way Graham has been playing as of late. I think it may be closer than most folks think.

Graham 28

Richlands 24

As for Abingdon....they are a funny bunch....Graham won last year, our JV beat their JV already this year, I'm pretty confident our varsity will win again this year.

you could pick a little better helmet to make that comment with. the braves remind me of the buffalo bills. ha ha :D

i will explain it to you if need be. some people struggle with the point system-let me know if you need help. ha ha;)

Ok if you really know how it works then explain the system to me. I am looking forward to hearing about it from an expert unless you are scared to elaborate.

I think if Grahan plays hard and determined like they did Friday...be tough to beat. If Richlands plays like they did well, it will another burner on the score board. Richlands needs to concentrate on not making any mental errors and remember what "team" means. I see Richlands winning but low score...Blues 17 Graham 10

My assesment will be based on what I have witnessed from both teams. Graham has the size and ability to control the ball on offense and will need to do so to keep the ball away from Richlands' offense. Graham does not have the speed or athletes on defense to match up against Richlands' offense. If Graham attempts to cover RHS recievers with linebackers it will be a mismatch and will be exploited. And before those GMan faithful get redfaced about any of this let me explain that in the 2 games that have watched the kids have absolutely played to the highest level of their ability. They just have not matched up well against teams that have speed or the spread. Richlands will bring both to the table. IF Graham cannot pressure the QB I forsee a continous clock in the second half.

My assesment will be based on what I have witnessed from both teams. Graham has the size and ability to control the ball on offense and will need to do so to keep the ball away from Richlands' offense. Graham does not have the speed or athletes on defense to match up against Richlands' offense. If Graham attempts to cover RHS recievers with linebackers it will be a mismatch and will be exploited. And before those GMan faithful get redfaced about any of this let me explain that in the 2 games that have watched the kids have absolutely played to the highest level of their ability. They just have not matched up well against teams that have speed or the spread. Richlands will bring both to the table. IF Graham cannot pressure the QB I forsee a continous clock in the second half.

That's a good assessment Popeye. Graham will try to cover wideouts with linebackers...if Richlands coaching staff is smart they will try to exploit this. The Graham d-line must get to the QB to make him rush his throws.

Graham 35

Richlands 30

Graham beats a Grundy team that is barn burner outside the district and can't when in the district. And beats a Tazewell team that is quiet honestly not very good and has probably already given up on the season. And most of you guys have them hanging 30+ points on Richlands. I don't see that happening. Richlands has way too much speed. However, I guess the swine flu could hit RHS on Friday morning. Now that might make it a lot closer than the experts thing.

RHS 35

GHS 13