• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Radford 36

George Wythe 35

FINAL

Radford scores on long TD with 3 mins to go.....recovers onside kick....drives down the field and makes game winning fg as time expires

Newschannel 11 had George Wythe winning the game. I don't remember what score they gave.

Sounds like a couple of these SWVA schools did alright going out of state tonight ! Way to go guys. Still good football played here in the SWVA mountains !

Hey that's right Bigrhsfan,and congrats to you guys. My friend assists the PV team. He said PV'S Coach Robbins thought you guys should win the AA State crown this year. Hope so!!!! I really like Coach Mance,classy guy,great coach. Our guys from Clintwood played very well tonight. I don't know if Happy Valley got a first down till our subs came in. Gate City won, thats great! We do FCA battle of the border games with Tenn each year in basketball,softball and baseball. We always get killed in baseball and boys basketball. Softball and girls basketball we split. I'd love to do a All-Star border game with Tenn. and take several of Richlands best seniors and play Tenn. That would be a lot of fun. I hear you have several good seniors. Clintwood has several and so does Gate City.:)

Hey that's right Bigrhsfan,and congrats to you guys. My friend assists the PV team. He said PV'S Coach Robbins thought you guys should win the AA State crown this year. Hope so!!!! I really like Coach Mance,classy guy,great coach. Our guys from Clintwood played very well tonight. I don't know if Happy Valley got a first down till our subs came in. Gate City won, thats great! We do FCA battle of the border games with Tenn each year in basketball,softball and baseball. We always get killed in baseball and boys basketball. Softball and girls basketball we split. I'd love to do a All-Star border game with Tenn. and take several of Richlands best seniors and play Tenn. That would be a lot of fun. I hear you have several good seniors. Clintwood has several and so does Gate City.:)

Thanks, and we think we have a great coach. He does a good job of trying to get all the kids he can into the game and I think that goes a long way into keeping all the players focused during the week and in the games.

Sometimes the score get's out of hand, but if you pull your 1st team every time the score gets up at half time, it can hurt the starters when you have a tough game and have to play them for 4qts

The All-Star game sounds like that would be a lot of fun to play in and watch. I think we could hold our own with them ;)