Preseason Games/Scrimmages

stu_bean

Giles and Galax, Grayson and EastMont controlled scrimmages are next week, not sure of the sites. Rural Retreat usually goes to Carroll for a first scrimmage.

Carroll-Galax and Grayson-Floyd benefit games the 19th

Bluefield at Pulaski on August 19th in a VHSL foundation game... J.V. starts at 4 p.m. Varsity starts at 7 p.m.

Graham Grid-o-rama, next friday (August 12th)...at 6 p.m. Teams participating will be Graham, Richlands, George Wythe (Wytheville) and Southern Lee (NC)

George Wythe is predicted to be strong this season....will be a good gauge of where Graham stands, I'm anxious to see how they do.

Anyone know if Richlands is having a benefit game as they have the past several years?

Richlands will be traveling to Bassett for a benefit game this year. No benefit game at Richlands, only the Blue / White game.

Some of the North Carolina schools are scrimmaging tonight as well. Southern Lee has it's first scrimmage and will take part in the grid-o-rama next week with a scrimmage under their belt and their big rivalry game against Lee County the following week. I'd say they'll want to be successful over here.

Tazewell will travel to Elizabethan (sp) TN on Aug. 12th for a scrimmage and then on Aug 19th they have a benefit game against Chillhowie at home..... Also Sat. 13th is meet the Bulldogs on Main Street!

Tazewell will travel to Elizabethan (sp) TN on Aug. 12th for a scrimmage and then on Aug 19th they have a benefit game against Chillhowie at home..... Also Sat. 13th is meet the Bulldogs on Main Street!

Times for these 7:30 I assume

Saturday 8/13/2011.

Emory & Henry

11:00 a.m.

Unsure who all will be there, I think the new Wise/Pound team will be there though.

I've heard this has been moved to Pulaski County, somebody please verify......other teams there were supposed to be Pulaski County and Gate City....Virginia Preps is reporting that the scrimmage site has been moved???

I've heard this has been moved to Pulaski County, somebody please verify......other teams there were supposed to be Pulaski County and Gate City....Virginia Preps is reporting that the scrimmage site has been moved???

As stated previously in this thread at Pulaski Friday 6pm