Suspicious activities

southbound

In light of the game coming up this Friday, let me remind you guys what we are up against. :confused:It has been talked about and well stated of the suspicious activities surrounding that thing over there called richlands football (notice I didn’t capitalize!) :mad::( Activities of recruiting that include payoffs and special privileges. :cool: Rumor has it that if you play a good game you get a minimum of $20.00 handshake after the game and free French frie cards for Mickey D’s, and who knows what else?. :confused:That is a payoff my friends! Where are the coaches? Let me guess they turn a blind eye to these activities. Dad said just like Miami, coaches turn a blind eye and plead ignorance. Who’s in charge over there? :eek: Dad said they wouldn’t be worth a nickel if they hadn’t went on a recruiting trip to Big Stone. I guess if we offered special privileges, $20.00 handshakes, and advance PE all day, some guys from Tenn would become Falcons. Then, we would dominate that thing called richlands! :D:p

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In light of the game coming up this Friday, let me remind you guys what we are up against. :confused:It has been talked about and well stated of the suspicious activities surrounding that thing over there called richlands football (notice I didn’t capitalize!) :mad::( Activities of recruiting that include payoffs and special privileges. :cool: Rumor has it that if you play a good game you get a minimum of $20.00 handshake after the game and free French frie cards for Mickey D’s, and who knows what else?. :confused:That is a payoff my friends! Where are the coaches? Let me guess they turn a blind eye to these activities. Dad said just like Miami, coaches turn a blind eye and plead ignorance. Who’s in charge over there? :eek: Dad said they wouldn’t be worth a nickel if they hadn’t went on a recruiting trip to Big Stone. I guess if we offered special privileges, $20.00 handshakes, and advance PE all day, some guys from Tenn would become Falcons. Then, we would dominate that thing called richlands! :D:p

That's all you got? I clicked this thread, thinking I was getting a good laugh. This just sucks. Clearly not your best work. Smh

You my Friend are out there, I dont know where you get this information but I don't know of any players from Big Stone, and why do you have to get on here every week and whine about us recruiting everything you just said was hear say or "RUMOR" when was the last time since the MIGHTY FALCONS have been a part of the SWD have they beat richlands??, I know you aren't serious about you team or you wouldn't make yourselves look like fools.

Shows what he knows...McD french fries cards??? Please, those Richlands boys only get treated to the finest...they all receive free McD sandwich cards...

BTW, Dad needs to buy a map...Big Stone???? Everyone knows those boys are from War...

You know, I thought this week would be fun on here because of the back n forth between us ( Richlands fans ) and the (2) falcon fans ( looserbound & Falcongirl ), but if that is the best you can come up with then it's going to be about as good as the game will be.........bad ! That was lame.

Come on, we do better then Mcfries. We give our player of the game a new car and player of the year a new house...........

We don't have to give any player anything, because unlike Abingdon, players want to play here.......you know........for a winner !

And yes, the Johnsons did transfer here from Big Creek because their dad wanted better for them and give them a better chance to go to college and he worked closer to our area, but what is your excuse for the success we had before they got here. The 2 state championships and regional championships and numerous district championships. besides, the Johnsons have lived and played in Richlands for almost 4 years now............they are Richlands people and we are very proud to have them !!

As usual, ya gotta take your jabs at the Tag Team Champs. You got it: Southbound and Falconman. Let start of by busting a rap on your arse:

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it and afterwards be sore.

Wouldn’t be talking so much when you called rich land, a team whose jv lost to bland?

Don’t know if I will make the trip because I’m in love with a Facebook chick.

She is hotter than a window model in a Macy’s store, and lets face it folks, Naderland is a bore.

A place that’s only good to go pick up lawnmower parts, I am from Abingdon, a place that is known for the ARTS!

A place with no cell phone service and the camo outfits make me nervous. If I make it, you will know I am there cause my victory taco shirt is what I will wear.

So, make your comments and crack your jokes, cause only in Richlands would you find fat people who are broke! Go Falcons!!!:D:p:cool:

As usual, ya gotta take your jabs at the Tag Team Champs. You got it: Southbound and Falconman.

:

After Seeing This Statement not sure i want you guys coming to richlands LOL.

Big Stone Gap - Big Creek at least they got the big right. GMan just sandwich cards? Those boys need cards for combos. I would think maybe even free passes to the Shoney's Mega Bar.

Heck all the Abingdon boys get are victory tacos.

Originally I was upset, the thread wasnt funny or legit but then came this,

As usual, ya gotta take your jabs at the Tag Team Champs. You got it: Southbound and Falconman. Let start of by busting a rap on your arse:

Wouldn’t be talking so much when you called rich land, a team whose jv lost to bland?

She is hotter than a window model in a Macy’s store, and lets face it folks, Naderland is a bore.

A place that’s only good to go pick up lawnmower parts, I am from Abingdon, a place that is known for the ARTS!

A place with no cell phone service and the camo outfits make me nervous. If I make it, you will know I am there cause my victory taco shirt is what I will wear.

So, make your comments and crack your jokes, cause only in Richlands would you find fat people who are broke! Go Falcons!!!:D:p:cool:

Now that is pretty funny!

Ha! Nicely done, Falconman.

I think this post right here proves who wears the pants in the Falconman/Southbound relationship.

" So, make your comments and crack your jokes, cause only in Richlands would you find fat people who are broke! Go Falcons!!! "

Hey.............I resemble that remark !

I just got a bunch of Hardee's coupons in the mail so the guys may be eating at Hardee's this week........

" So, make your comments and crack your jokes, cause only in Richlands would you find fat people who are broke! Go Falcons!!! "

I just got a bunch of Hardee's coupons in the mail so the guys may be eating at Hardee's this week........

nothing wrong with a Thickburger lol.

Naa man. No Hardees. Just Victory Tacos...