Tim Tebow

-oo-

Decker is better than Royal. I still dont think Eddie Royal is a good wide out. Hes fast and decent on ST. I cant remember the name of that WR they drafted last year, he was supposed to be the new threat but has been a fizzle. Absolutely no TE support. You saw how much Peyton struggled once Clark was out.

Eddie Royal is a playmaker. What he lacks in size, he makes up for with the "Danny Coale, Wes Welker" factor of getting lost in coverage and finding an open spot on the field.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Variable
Eddie Royal is a playmaker. What he lacks in size, he makes up for with the "Danny Coale, Wes Welker" factor of getting lost in coverage and finding an open spot on the field.

From the few Broncos games I have seen in recent years, that was Lloyd. And Decker seems to be the guy getting lost in coverage now. There is nothing close to approaching a Wes Welker at Mile High unless the Patriots are visiting.

Guest The Variable
John Elway said, yet again, yesterday that Tebow is Not the future on Denver.

I still think they take a QB in the first round. Landry Jones would be my guess.

Elway wants him out of Denver because he doesnt want to be overshadowed. Its great to know that he is so professional as to do this publically. :rolleyes:

John Elway said, yet again, yesterday that Tebow is Not the future on Denver.

I still think they take a QB in the first round. Landry Jones would be my guess.

Elway is wrong. Whether or not Tebow is a "good" QB or not, as long as he's winning, he will still be the starting QB for the Broncos, and "the future" will be sitting on the sidelines watching Tebow. I know the winning mantra and Tebow gets old, but as long as there are no L's on the schedule at the end of the weekend, then he'll continue to get the nod.

It's a simple thing that many just don't understand. I've never seen so many people (Elway included) all but come out and say that they want a player to fail.

Still winning, but it's more like a team thing than a Tebow thing. He is just the one the spotlight gravitates toward.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

The thing that bothers me the most about Tim Tebow is not the fact that he's uber Christian or that he cries or that he prays. Man if thats what he does, then he can do it. I don't even care that he kinda looks like a retarded girl when he throws a football or that his completion percentage is lower than the chances of getting AIDS from eating cat food. The thing that bothers me the most about Tebow is that everyone has an opinion of Tebow and loves to talk about Tebow. He's an above average human being in terms of character and an average to below-average quarterback at best yet he takes up 3 hours of daily sports radio and is responsible for 183 posts on this thread.

Maybe if we quit talking about him, he'll go away... or at least he'll exist without us needing to care.

5-1 you done making excuses for the wins ryan.

I swear, every Tebow "mark" says the exact same thing. All he does is win. I understand that he is winning currently. But as I said before, it's Not because he is that good. Because he's not. Their D is playing exceptionally well and keeping scores low. Look at the scores:

18-15 over Miami

45-10 beating to Detroit

38-24 over Raiders

17-10 over Cheifs

17-13 over Jets

Let's add the Chargers to the list of teams that the Broncos DEFENSE won the game against. Tebow is still Tebow. He has never had good mechanics. He throws the ball like Cliff Lee. He's never had any bit of accuracy about him, and his 50% completion percentage shows to that. Yes, he had a better game today. No picks. Only sacked once. But still. A team led by Tim Tebow can NOT score more than 17 points on any bit of consistent basis. Also, he can't keep playing the style he plays. Getting hit 20 and 30 times a game will catch up to you real quick. And as UVAO noted in ChatBox, he takes way too many hits.

So no, I'm not jumping on his already way too overcrowded bandwagon. He's going to win next week against Minn. Then we will see what he can do against the Bears and Pats. And I'm putting this out there right now.

IF THE BRONCOS BEAT THE PATRIOTS, I WILL CHANCE EVERYTHING ON MY PROFILE TO TEBOW/DENVER STUFF. AND I WILL KEEP IT THERE UNTILL AFTER THE SUPER BOWL.

:D

The thing that bothers me the most about Tim Tebow is not the fact that he's uber Christian or that he cries or that he prays. Man if thats what he does, then he can do it. I don't even care that he kinda looks like a retarded girl when he throws a football or that his completion percentage is lower than the chances of getting AIDS from eating cat food. The thing that bothers me the most about Tebow is that everyone has an opinion of Tebow and loves to talk about Tebow. He's an above average human being in terms of character and an average to below-average quarterback at best yet he takes up 3 hours of daily sports radio and is responsible for 183 posts on this thread.

Maybe if we quit talking about him, he'll go away... or at least he'll exist without us needing to care.

Recopied my previous post #130, located on page 13:

Thread_Crap_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

Recopied my previous post #130, located on page 13:

Thread_Crap_Wont_Die_RE_mega_zombie_forum-s300x371-97014.jpg

I had let it go. I hadn't posted anything in it in days untill RhsChamps04 posted calling me out. Then I said my points again. Which are the same. This thread will be the same thing over and over. Supporters saying all he does is win and thats all that matters, and non believers showing signs of why it's not just him winning, and how he will not be playing at this level much longer.

C'mon, man! Tebow led the Broncos down the field and hit a big pass on the drive to kick the game tying FG to force OT.

Face it...Tebow knows how to win, he isn't flashy but he gets it done. In the immortal words of Al Davis..."Just win, baby!"...

Guest The Variable
C'mon, man! Tebow led the Broncos down the field and hit a big pass on the drive to kick the game tying FG to force OT.

Face it...Tebow knows how to win, he isn't flashy but he gets it done. In the immortal words of Al Davis..."Just win, baby!"...

This is an arguement ending statement. Lock the thread.

IF THE BRONCOS BEAT THE PATRIOTS, I WILL CHANCE EVERYTHING ON MY PROFILE TO TEBOW/DENVER STUFF. AND I WILL KEEP IT THERE UNTILL AFTER THE SUPER BOWL.

:D[/quote

Wanna bet on this? I betcha that the Broncos will beat the Patriots. You name things that you want to bet on.

:D[/quote

Wanna bet on this? I betcha that the Broncos will beat the Patriots. You name things that you want to bet on.

You name it, you got it. I don't care what.

The only way this can get any better is if Tebow manages to win a Super Bowl and break a couple of Elway's records along the way...lol...I would laugh until the tears fell. I just love the random looks that they catch of Elway every so often when they win...pure "MutherF*er" lmao...love it...best story in football right now...and I don't care either way about Tebow lol.